JFH Valiants favourite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH Valiants favourite

Thought he said he didn't want to go down a league when he was approached for the Coventry job.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Thought he said he didn't want to go down a league when he was approached for the Coventry job.
      I thought Coventry turn down the king of drossball
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

back to his level. I mean only complete muppets would recruit him for the championship after less than 6 months league 1 experience right?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          back to his level. I mean only complete muppets would recruit him for the championship after less than 6 months league 1 experience right?
          Alright James, go easy we took a chance and it didn't work out
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            I thought Coventry turn down the king of drossball
            He turned them down.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Muppets like us,who then gave Holloway a 2 and a half year contract

Comment

Bit of a daft comment rebel when ollies done well! Bet youre abit gutted atm with ollie winning the last two with you disliking him so much!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Alright James, go easy we took a chance and it didn't work out
                  but you shouldn't take a punt on a manager right? Players yes but not a manager.

Comment

Burnley gambled with Eddie Howe and then sacked him for being ####

Chelsea have sacked the same manager twice over recent years

St Mirren gambled on Alex Ferguson and then sacked him

Appointing a manager is hit and miss and every appointment is a punt, there isn't an array of managers who can guarantee success out of working waiting for QPR to call.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Bit of a daft comment rebel when ollies done well! Bet youre abit gutted atm with ollie winning the last two with you disliking him so much!
                      Depends on what you define as doing well,if 9 points out of a possible 27 is doing well,then yes he is. I am surprised we won our last 2 after losing 6 in a row,including losing to Rotherham, but will be happy to be proved wrong IF Holloway turns out to be a success and stays in the job.I don't dislike Holloway at all,he is a very likable guy,a bit nuts but nice and loves QPR BUT I think he was the wrong appointment

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                        Burnley gambled with Eddie Howe and then sacked him for being ####

Chelsea have sacked the same manager twice over recent years

St Mirren gambled on Alex Ferguson and then sacked him

Appointing a manager is hit and miss and every appointment is a punt, there isn't an array of managers who can guarantee success out of working waiting for QPR to call.
                        Exactly what I was going to say about Eddie Howe, every appointment is a gamble. I was genuinely excited by JFH appointment and at the time compared it to how I felt when TV came to us from Palace but it didn't work out unfortunately. Hoping for reverse psychology now as wasn't excited at all by Ollies appointment but hopefully he will prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Muppets like us,who then gave Holloway a 2 and a half year contract
                          Nothing wrong with a 2 and a half year contract....Swansea have just done the same with someone who has never managed in the PL.

Comment

He who would valiant be/ Would not appoint Jimmy
                            Let him in constancy/ Not appoint Jimmy.....

Comment

Have Port Vale got enough brown envelopes to lure him there though?

Comment

Working...
                              X