Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    AND now having a manager who believes in him and fills him with confidence - an often overlooked yet vital factor.

Again, this comes through loud and clear in the latest podcast interview with Conor, for anyone who still hasn't listened to it. R's fans owe it to themselves to do so.
    Haven't listened to it Stan but I will now you mention it - I think this is precisely the reason why I found it hard to criticize any of his performances as sh1te.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Haven't listened to it Stan but I will now you mention it - I think this is precisely the reason why I found it hard to criticize any of his performances as sh1te.
      I agree West. And as Mush points out above, the team was littered with average performances from players under JFH, so unfair to single out CW for it IMO, especially as he at least always gave 100% effort.

Comment

• I'm not a finney fan but the Washington podcast is worth listening. Why? Because he explains how the players feel about nedum as captain, his relationship with JFH and how hollow and birch are different to previous management he has worked with.

Conor sounds switched on, grounded and hungry for more.

Comment

AND now having a manager who believes in him and fills him with confidence - an often overlooked yet vital factor.

Again, this comes through loud and clear in the latest podcast interview with Conor, for anyone who still hasn't listened to it. R's fans owe it to themselves to do so.
          You know what, I haven't listened to it yet but I will do. Good shout.
          I'm very glad he's come good for us though, never struck me as the lazy type of player we've come to loathe and I can never fault his effort, even if I didn't think much if him in the first year. Just wanna make that clear.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            You're like one of those school kids who hang around in the background when there's a fight, egging people on and stirring it all up
            Haha well im glad youve come round now to admitting it was the system and manager and not the player i fight my own battles thanks ginge, always have, no stirring here at all just a funny thread where stubborness is a plenty
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Yet nas said confidence has nothing to do with it on this thread to me fully agree stan!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Haha well im glad youve come round now to admitting it was the system and manager and not the player i fight my own battles thanks ginge, always have, no stirring here at all just a funny thread where stubborness is a plenty
                I always had said that Pink, maybe not in a clear way but still. Anyway, I think we're all enjoying what we're seeing from him under Ollie so happy days, and long may that continue.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2