Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington!

My mate just text saying Connor is off to Ipswich!!

I haven't seen anything on this, has anyone heard anything about this?

title change to offski please.

lets hope this is true. no point having strikers if they dont score.

get rid of them all except sylla.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Can't see anything. They tried to sign him last September and failed.

Comment

Hope we keep him, good player and many more wasters should be cleared before him
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Hope we keep him, good player and many more wasters should be cleared before him
          No i think he should go, we don't have the luxury of average. I think he is.

We need young and promising, experienced and reliable. Early twenties and destined for a career of lower championship or league 1.

When young players have not come good we should accept that, try to sell and look to another.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            This. Never been given a chance in our system. Rarely given a through ball to run on to by our non existent, un creative midfield. I'd like to see what he can actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              This. Never been given a chance in our system. Rarely given a through ball to run on to by our non existent, un creative midfield. I'd like to see what he can actually do.
              This. He looks crap coz he they want him to play stupid styles like a target man even though hes only like 4ft tall.
              He plays good on the wing for us and i do still see potential in him and i guarantee he could score 20+ in th championship if played in the right position. Even worse though, if we sold him and he did score a tonne of goals people on here would sl*g off the club to high heaven for letting him go

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                This. He looks crap coz he they want him to play stupid styles like a target man even though hes only like 4ft tall.
                He plays good on the wing for us and i do still see potential in him and i guarantee he could score 20+ in th championship if played in the right position. Even worse though, if we sold him and he did score a tonne of goals people on here would sl*g off the club to high heaven for letting him go
                Wise words in a way, however when is he going to ever get the chance?

We play too often on the back foot, as we aren't good enough to get the lad the chances he may need to prove himself.

We'd be carrying him. If he was that good, he'd have forced his way into the picture.

In a top quality team capable of feeding him, and providing a target man for him to play off, he may well score 20 odd a season.

But he won't with us.

Comment

Maybe he's not been played to his strengths and clearly lone striker with the ball punted to him isn't one of them, but even so 2 goals in 34 games is a very very poor return for a player who is paid to score goals.

Comment

Comment

I heard Brentford some time ago but Ipswich is a surprise

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        My mate just text saying Connor is off to Ipswich!!

I haven't seen anything on this, has anyone heard anything about this?
                        Is your mate mick Mccarthy ?

Comment

I like him but it just hasn't worked out. Yes we can argue about tactics & what not but if we could get anywhere near what we paid out I'd take it tbh.

Comment

Not championship class.

Comment

Fully agree.

No striker in the land could play the role that was asked of him in front of a midfield that creates nothing for them.

He's not set the world alight by any means, but unless we are going to be bringing in two top class strikers, proven in this division or above, then he needs to stay.

Comment

Working...
                              X