Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Question for Nas. Does yesterday's disallowed goal for Washington count as 1 goal, half a goal, or zero goal.
    Desperately unlucky for him, given the circumstances, he's now rebalanced to gaining half a goal despite it not counting.

In all seriousness, I'm glad he's seemingly found his footing. Long may it continue.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• It was a very good header that he hit the target with and very unfortunate not to be given the goal.

Comment

• scores again!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Turning into the player many thought he would, credit to him with sticking at it. Under good management and being fed properly he is turning out great
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            scores again!
            Been putting away his chances recently and long may it continue. He needs that consistency to his game.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Been putting away his chances recently and long may it continue. He needs that consistency to his game.
              Ive noticed that our players tend to massively improve after you critisize them so go ahead for more players asap please

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                Ive noticed that our players tend to massively improve after you critisize them so go ahead for more players asap please
                Hall had a good game too today by all accounts haha. Only thing is I was criticising Washington for around 6 months before anything changed so we might be waiting a long time for the next one to come through.

Perhaps they read this forum and use my criticism to get fired up

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Hall had a good game too today by all accounts haha. Only thing is I was criticising Washington for around 6 months before anything changed so we might be waiting a long time for the next one to come through.

Perhaps they read this forum and use my criticism to get fired up
                  I very much doubt it!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Good player this kid, works hard. Goalscorering all about confidence. CW knows he can score in this division now. Onwards and upwards.

Comment

• Agree bakes and alot of us saw this in him, some had wrote him off ages ago which was very premature to say the least!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Agree bakes and alot of us saw this in him, some had wrote him off ages ago which was very premature to say the least!
                        Don't think many saw it at all. I've defended him from the word go but very few agreed
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Don't think many saw it at all. I've defended him from the word go but very few agreed
                          People make mistakes mate. We all support Qpr here

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            People make mistakes mate. We all support Qpr here
                            Totally agree bakes but we have some massive personality's on this message board and I am just trying to tame them slightly.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• We do all support qpr bakes but with football comes banter, and if you make certain statements and youre going to get pulled up banter wise if youve completely got it wrong its all fun and banter!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• You can in the things he is doing during the game that he is playing with confidence. He always works his nuts off and it was great to see him score a really good goal today.

Comment

Working...
                                X