• Show
Clear All

Give him a chance.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Shame for him but I don't think he'll ever fully come back to fitness.
      I think you're right. Got sympathy for Robinson but can't see him playing regularly for us at all.

Comment

It`` far too early to give up on a player like him.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          The problem is that he can't last for more than one game before getting a new injury. We don't really know how good he is because he has never been fully fit.

Comment

It could be that he is being rushed back too early. My impression is that it`s the same kind of injury he is struggling with?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I agree Shania. He's still only 23. These type of secondary injuries often occur after coming back from a major one. It'll take some patience to get through this phase but I think he's still young enough to make a lasting recovery.

Comment

Is he out of contract at the end of the season, if so this could pose a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Is he out of contract at the end of the season
                  No. End of next season.

Comment

seen very little of him to be honest , some players seem to get injured all the time . let's hope he can make it back

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      I agree Shania. He's still only 23. These type of secondary injuries often occur after coming back from a major one. It'll take some patience to get through this phase but I think he's still young enough to make a lasting recovery.
                      I feel that is the reason why he is still struggling.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

It could be that he is being rushed back too early. My impression is that it`s the same kind of injury he is struggling with?
                        It's not though.

Following his recovery he's had shin splints, hamstring issues and a variety of other niggles. Either the knee injury has had knock on effects or he is just very injury prone.

Seen it happen before plenty of times. Anyone remember Michael Bridges at Sunderland then Leeds? He was gonna be the next big thing til he did his cruciate. Spent the rest of his career playing 1 game in 5 and bothering the physio the rest of the time!
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 17-01-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Only Huddersfield benefited best from Robinson qualities!
                          Last edited by Martinmalta; 17-01-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

QPR boss says ex-Liverpool defender must learn to cope with injury
                            Read more at http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...rpool-12571537

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              QPR boss says ex-Liverpool defender must learn to cope with injury
                              Read more at http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...rpool-12571537
                              Thanks for link Mel. I liked Ollie's quotes:

“Robbo is a Liverpudlian, they're made of tough stuff. I love his enthusiasm, I think the kid in his first game for me was the best player. He was outstanding against Norwich. He's had a rough time since, but some people are like that. Sometimes, the injury does flare up, as well as other things.

I have no doubts that we'll get him over it, he'll learn to manage his own ailments and found a way to get more games under his belt as he's a fantastic player. He absolutely epitomize what I want as his football club. If you go through adversity you're going to be better."

Comment

A very good player but feel he's going to be a sicknote the injury he got was a terrible one and I suppose years ago a lot of players wouldn't probably come back? just got this feeling it might be we don't see enough or the best of him. but lets hope

Comment

Working...
                                X