Deli Ali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Scholes and Gerrard my favourites of the last 20 years as all about the team and just football.
    Good shout both loyal too. I know sg did the la thing but didnt go to scum for cash

Comment

Met Gerrard a number of times and is a really decent bloke and no ego at all. Very unusual considering the shite that have been playing the game in recent years.

Comment

Alli an unbelievable player. Luongo wants to sit down and watch his videos, that's what a world class midfielder looks like. Learn.

Scholes was a lovely player, defo best since Gascoigne, but Gazza was different gravy before the forest cup final injury.

Comment

Bakes, Agreed Gazza was brilliant 89-91 but never the same after. Scholes did it for 15 years and replaced Gazza in 98 when Hoddle dropped Gascoigne.

Comment

Yeh I know this '73. I'm just saying Gazza pre injury was different level.

Scholes top boy in the Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes league defo.

Comment

Remember Gazza putting a free kick in against us at WHL in 88-89 and getting Mars Bars slung at him. 2-2 draw but great times.

Comment

well done dele , might shut them bluenoses up for a while

Comment

just in from the pub. Spurs fans adore him. Where was he in the Summer against Iceland. Where were Chelsea tonight
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Show pony. Big hat no guns. Anonymous when it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      He did well enough tonight in a big game. Anyone see JFH as pundit?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Alli an unbelievable player. Luongo wants to sit down and watch his videos, that's what a world class midfielder looks like. Learn.

Scholes was a lovely player, defo best since Gascoigne, but Gazza was different gravy before the forest cup final injury.
                        Why bring Luongo into this? He isn't good enough to be mentioned in the same breath as Alli.

Dele Alli is on his way to being the next mega star in the same league as Messi, ldo.meg, Suarez Bale etc.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Why bring Luongo into this? He isn't good enough to be mentioned in the same breath as Alli.

Dele Alli is on his way to being the next mega star in the same league as Messi, ldo.meg, Suarez Bale etc.

Anything to have a pop at our own.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Anything to have a pop at our own.
                            Not really, didn't see a pop in my original post at all, seems you're the one having a pop at a fellow fan, good for you give yourself a gold star.

I'm saying he's the template for what Luongo should be aspiring to be. A wonderful player.

Comment

...anyway!!!
                              Dele imo is the best midfielder in the prem and i can see him going to madrid next season for 80 million or something stupid. Proper quality player.

My favourite midfielder though was always lampard even though he's chelsea, guy could do it all and was good at everything except for playing alongside gerrard of course

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                He's 20.

Comment

Working...
                                X