No announcement yet.

Deli Ali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scholesy was the most technically gifted player we have produced in a long long time. Gazza was great but too brief Scholes was outstanding for 15 years at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Scholesy was the most technically gifted player we have produced in a long long time. Gazza was great but too brief Scholes was outstanding for 15 years at the top.
      Yeah then sven though hey lets #### it up play left wing ! Probably best cm ive seen in england shirt better than lamps and gerrard by miles for me

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        Yeah then sven though hey lets #### it up play left wing ! Probably best cm ive seen in england shirt better than lamps and gerrard by miles for me
        Was at the Poland game Wembley when he ghosted in and scored header. Loved him great player

Comment

All to accomodate Fat Frank! Only the England manager could do that. Zidane, Davids, Viera all the top names of that time rated him the best they played against. Proper footballer who played at the very top for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Was at the Poland game Wembley when he ghosted in and scored header. Loved him great player
            Anyone good enough to be reccomended to be good enough to get in barcelona is world class and for me he was world class. Guy made volleying in from 25 yards look as if was a tap in.

Comment

If you ever want to watch a perfect volley you tube scholes volley v villa at villa park 2001/2. Genius and you could not hit a ball any sweeter

Comment

All to accomodate Fat Frank! Only the England manager could do that. Zidane, Davids, Viera all the top names of that time rated him the best they played against. Proper footballer who played at the very top for a long time.
                Good point. Only in england could we #### a worldy up. Tbh graham taylor would of played him after carlton palmer!!

Comment

If you ever want to watch a perfect volley you tube scholes volley v villa at villa park 2001/2. Genius and you could not hit a ball any sweeter
                  Sweet sweet strike.

Comment

Let his ability do the talking unlike his united sarong wearing team mate. Liked Beckham but Scholes was a different league completely. Xavi at Barca rated him the best which says it all.

Comment

Just watched it, make you absolutely right on that one.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                        Just watched it, make you absolutely right on that one.
                        This guy was just a joy to watch. Yeah he could mix it with the toughest but he could shut them up with his talent

Comment

Hear any of the class of 92/93 and they will all rate him as the best of the bunch. Started as a striker and moved back into a goalscoring midfielder then a deep lying playmaker. Absolute Genius and if we see another one like him anytime soon I will be suprised.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                            Hope the rags dont big him up to be the next hope let him play at his age. I work a lot in Germany they rate him and dier very very high
                            Was linked to Bayern back in his MK dons days to be fair.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Hear any of the class of 92/93 and they will all rate him as the best of the bunch. Started as a striker and moved back into a goalscoring midfielder then a deep lying playmaker. Absolute Genius and if we see another one like him anytime soon I will be suprised.
                              England dont make many world class players according to shearer . To be fair to the guy having played with probably our last decent side hes got a point. Im no man u fan but i appreciate decent football having been lucky enough to remember our glory years id say that side was top quality along with gooners invincibles. But scholes is in my top 10 of the best ive seen

Comment

Scholes and Gerrard my favourites of the last 20 years as all about the team and just football.

Comment

Working...
                                X