Promotion for Hoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    I hoped Holloway would quit but 2 fortunate wins has meant he will probably stay now for the rest of the season
    They weren't fortunate though, especially v Ipswich. Also luck evens itself out over the course of the season, and you could very easily argues that we were unfortunate in some of those 6 we lost.

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    now Hoos finds himself in charge of all footballing and non footballing matters at the club.
    That's not true though. Did you miss post #19 earlier in the thread? I replied directly to your quote. Several others agreed with it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Also, LH had the CEO role at Burnley and look how well run they are.
      like Leicester, Burnley have enjoyed greater success post Hoos.

Comment

Everyone shouts 'Farks sake Uncle Bungle get away from my club. Take a backseat at the very least you clueless clown.'

Uncle puts Hoos in charge and takes a backseat.

Everyone shouts 'Fark off Uncle, hes only here for OOC, hes got no interest whatsoever in my club. Hes walking away and just trying to rob my club and strip it of its assests.'

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Everyone shouts 'Farks sake Uncle Bungle get away from my club. Take a backseat at the very least you clueless clown.'

Everyone shouts 'Fark off Uncle, hes only here for OOC, hes got no interest whatsoever in my club. Hes walkimg away and just trying to rob my club and strip it of its assests.'

Yes it´s brilliant You couldn´t make it up.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Everyone shouts 'Fark off Uncle, hes only here for OOC, hes got no interest whatsoever in my club. Hes walking away and just trying to rob my club and strip it of its assests.'

That's summed it up pretty well for me and the is the perfect ending
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It had been the same with every fan demand that he has given in to.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                like Leicester, Burnley have enjoyed greater success post Hoos.
                On the pitch yeah, but behind the scenes both clubs have been well run for a while now and Hoos has been part of that.

Comment

Mental isn't it? They've all come out of the woodwork on this thread, nothing to moan about on the pitch at the moment
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Didn't everyone love hoos at the start of the season??

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      I don't think he's done a thing wrong since he arrived, but hey, don't let that get in the way of a good old WATRB moanfest...
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        Yeah but he should have got us into the play-offs by now....useless!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          It had been the same with every fan demand that he has given in to.
                          A chairman has to be autonomous. That's his job. Wenger for example would have been sacked at least a dozen times on a fan demand basis. You listen to fans but you make the call as chairman

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          On the pitch yeah, but behind the scenes both clubs have been well run for a while now and Hoos has been part of that.
                          Unfortunately on the pitch is where performance is measured, and what goes on there reflects activity behind the scenes.

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Mental isn't it? They've all come out of the woodwork on this thread, nothing to moan about on the pitch at the moment
                          Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I don't think he's done a thing wrong since he arrived, but hey, don't let that get in the way of a good old WATRB moanfest...
                          You don't get it. Hoos elevation = Les more job security. Like I said, Hoos is not David Dein. He himself has said he knows nothing about football = Les making the footballing calls. I have no problem with TF handing over responsibility, it would just be nice if he sorted the DoF thing, a role in which Les has not distinguished himself. I don't want anymore of the blind leading the blind at our place.

Comment

Have to say in a way I think it weakens LF's position.

Now Les has to go to Hoos not TF to sign a player. There is no mention that the same route isn't open to IH.

Les now has to run EVERYTHING through Hoos and in time will force the club to ask why do we need LF.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              Have to say in a way I think it weakens LF's position.

Now Les has to go to Hoos not TF to sign a player. There is no mention that the same route isn't open to IH.

Les now has to run EVERYTHING through Hoos and in time will force the club to ask why do we need LF.
                              I agree. It's too soon to give IH full control of transfers etc. because nobody know how that is going to work ok, but if he does ok can see him being given more power.

By the way Wikipedia says LF is football coach and DOF. Is that correct?
                              Last edited by jmelanie; 05-01-2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X