• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just need to get the team right now and we have a proper club again

Comment

Superb news ,happy days, good times ahead

Comment

Be interesting to see how the window goes and if we have cash to spend and how much Hoos allows Ollie to spend?

Comment

It's the silent P in his surname that's done it I reckon. Was born to run the Superhoos.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Correct. Hoos seems smart cookie this might actually work
            I was thinking the same thing, also no silly contracts handed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Superb news ,happy days, good times ahead
              He has been running the show since he came here. Will be on a good bonus to cut costs so things may not be any better.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                He has been running the show since he came here. Will be on a good bonus to cut costs so things may not be any better.
                I fully realise that,I was being sarcastic, to me he's just as big as idiot as Les and TF .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Slowly but surely the club is starting to be run very well. Its taken forever but they are getting it so right now.
                  Wait til we get another couple of losses, we'll be the sh!ttest-run club in the world again...
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Come on...you weren't seriously expecting a positive post out of Rebel???
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Come on...you weren't seriously expecting a positive post out of Rebel???
                      I suppose you are right,I don't do the whole "happy days" when Holloway falls out with players and decides he wants rid ,I don't do "thank you Les" threads after 1 game and I don't do "we have our rangers back" threads after Holloway wins his 1st game( against 10 men for 94 mins),I hoped Holloway would quit but 2 fortunate wins has meant he will probably stay now for the rest of the season,many on here think we will go on a spending spree and shoot up the table under Holloway ,I fully expect very little money spent and a titanic relegation battle,this after we were top of the league at one stage and even modest pre season expectations would have been an improvement on last year's position.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        It sounds to me that QPR have finally done what many other clubs do and appoint a CEO who can actually deal with running a football club, such as the likes of David Dein, David Bernstein etc.
                        Hoos is not remotely in that category. He oversees cost cutting operations, might make a reasonable asset stripper. As previously pointed out, his departure from Leicester - where he is not fondly remembered - co-incided almost exactly with the beginning of their recovery and march to glory. In addition Bernstein and Dein were dealing with owners who knew their football.

Les is not fit for purpose. What this latest development indicates is that TF has abandoned the dream of prem status, which not that long ago was cited as the reason for appointing JFH. We're probably closer now to the pre Alec Stock / Jim Gregory days (ie before even my time) when the club languished in perpetual obscurity (old Div 3). That was a kind of stability, but would be a big disappointment given those big ambitions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Wtf. So olly has two dofs now.

Ffs
                          Laughable isn't it, obviously realised that the DOF is poor frightened to get rid so now he has to go to someone else, what's the point of the DOF?

Comment

how many times has hoo's stated in videos and fans meetings that he was not in charge of the footballing aspects of the club because he has no idea. yet, now he finds himself in charge of all footballing and non footballing matters at the club.

bloody joke if you ask me.

tony and co have all but given up on us. just riding along until old oak comes and goes.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              how many times has hoo's stated in videos and fans meetings that he was not in charge of the footballing aspects of the club because he has no idea. yet, now he finds himself in charge of all footballing and non footballing matters at the club.

bloody joke if you ask me.

tony and co have all but given up on us. just riding along until old oak comes and goes.
                              I totally agree once old oak either goes belly up or through we will be sold and losses cut from Tf and co.

Re Hoos i think he might do a half decent job given time our trouble is were in that much shite financially how much time has he got ?

Comment

Can't see the issue. TF isn't there all the time, LH is therefore things can get done quicker....like transfers.

Also, LH had the CEO role at Burnley and look how well run they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X