No announcement yet.

Loic Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give over, Remy was miles better than cisse.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Remy had a good first 18 months in this country then a bit like SWP and Begovic went to Chelsea and sat on their only to be half the player they were before. The release clause in the contract ####ed us not Remy himself.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Give over, Remy was miles better than cisse.
        Completely subjective - obviously.

But Cisse just seemed to get goals from nowhere. Remy and Austin, for example, were fed.

What combo would I prefer? Remy and Austin of course....... If they both had knees that lasted more than a week. But Cisse often led me to jumping around and scratching my head at the same time. A real enigma.

Comment

i liked remy , bought a bit of class to the team , as said that goal v wigan worth the entrance fee alone , cisse couldn't lace remy's boots in my opinion , don't blame him for going down the road . any player wants to kick on in his career and the ££

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
            Completely subjective - obviously.

But Cisse just seemed to get goals from nowhere. Remy and Austin, for example, were fed.

What combo would I prefer? Remy and Austin of course....... If they both had knees that lasted more than a week. But Cisse often led me to jumping around and scratching my head at the same time. A real enigma.
            Majority of the time he had me pulling out my hair, scored some important goals but won't forgive him for more often that not going missing for 90 mins and remembering he's still on the pitch in injury time

Comment

Majority of the time he had me pulling out my hair, scored some important goals but won't forgive him for more often that not going missing for 90 mins and remembering he's still on the pitch in injury time
              He was obviously pre-occupied with designing his next skirt.

Comment

when suarez destroyed us on that sunday at home , cisse spent the whole game hands on hips moaning

Comment

Bus he was sh it more often than brilliant.

Comment

Application does not equate to natural talent. Cantona made a career out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                      Application does not equate to natural talent. Cantona made a career out of it.
                      Cantona was in a different league, cisse didn't have 1% of his ability

Comment

Cantona was in a different league, cisse didn't have 1% of his ability
                        Same style of play though.

Comment

R's should have persevered with my mate Eduardo Vargas.He was effed about being stuck out on the wing and where everywhere else was an obsession with getting the ball to Austin.Turboman actually plays in front of Alexis Sanchez for Chile and needs a pacey partner - no wonder he did a wobbly.Vargas and Remy would have been interesting.

Comment

Vargas played down middle with people slipping balls in would have be super little player

Comment

I was sort of instrumental in getting Vargas to the club since I canvassed a few peope telling them he was available.There were a couple of his Chile team mates that would have done nicely as well - apart from Isla.Chile's tactics were always based o pace - right through the side,would have liked to see that at R's and maybe with Marcelo Bielsa at the helm.To be fair I think the club approached him but were turned down.But no,everything had to be channelled through Chas.It worked for a bit but the old adage of cutting off the head and the body dies was applicable there.
                              Only my opinion though chaps.....don't come looking for me as I'm currently begging on the streets of Carmarthen.
                              Spare a tenner guv,I haven't eaten for days.(well you should force yourself mate...)

Comment

I liked Isla. Thought him and Vargas linked up instinctively.

Wasn't Isla brought in when wing backs were supposed to be our ultimate solution - a formation abandoned before the month was out?

Comment

Working...
                                X