Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loic Remy

Anybody know what's happened to him?

Yes, he's on loan at palace. Out injured at the moment i think.

Comment

Didn't even make the first game I don't think.

Comment

Another waste of talent.

Comment

He's not played one minute for Palace but my Palace friend has told me that Remy is playing against Bolton in The FA cup this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
            He's not played one minute for Palace but my Palace friend has told me that Remy is playing against Bolton in The FA cup this weekend
            Don't get me wrong a fantastic footballer but sadly got priorities wrong cash 1st football 2nd. cant see the point in working hard to make it to sit and watch your mates play most weeks when your fit. reminds me of Anelka could of done so much more

Comment

Excellent player but way too injury prone.

Comment

Tripped over his wallet.

Let us down badly in favour of the SW team when he could have been a huge star for us
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sent off tonight for Getafe against Real Madrid.

Comment

Is he at Palace ?
                    No ones mentioned him ,considering i work spitting distance to Selhurst ,and live in Croydon , bit of a shock
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Is he at Palace ?
                      No ones mentioned him ,considering i work spitting distance to Selhurst ,and live in Croydon , bit of a shock
                      No. He is at Getafe in Spain. He got a red card tonight playing for Getafe who are in Spain, against another Spanish side, Real Madrid based in Madrid, the capital of Spain.

Comment

we must have had every mercenary, wrongun, f ucktard,think there too good to play for our club at sometime or another.how did this p rick describe himself."im like an f1 racing car"yeah right, always in the pits or in his case always on the bench.this w anker was a true french deserter.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                          we must have had every mercenary, wrongun, f ucktard,think there too good to play for our club at sometime or another.how did this p rick describe himself."im like an f1 racing car"yeah right, always in the pits or in his case always on the bench.this w anker was a true french deserter.
                          its incredible the amount of dross and mercenaries who came through the club in such a short space of time

Comment

To be fair to Remy when we got him on the pitch he was absolute top drawer. A real class act.

Thing was getting him on the pitch in the first place.

Comment

I would not class Remy as mercenary there were plenty worse then him

Comment

Working...
                              X