Scott Hogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Hogan

Watford allegedly bid an initial £8 mill, just shows what you gotta spend for a striker.

My pal reckons Brentford have banged a £19m price tag on him!!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just read up on him, seems injury prone and only really shone recently, never worth £19 mill.

Comment

Austin - £4m

Comment

Shows Howe much we f***ed up when selling Charlie for 4 mill!! Joke really!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Austin - £4m
            With 5 months left on his contract which skews the figures. When he had 12 months left we rejected a £12m bid.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Shows Howe much we f***ed up when selling Charlie for 4 mill!! Joke really!
              As my above comment.

We took a gamble on keeping hold of Austin hoping he could fire us back up. The gamble we took didn't pay off so we cut our losses in the January window. Hindsight is great, but at the time I recall pretty much all of us being over the moon we kept him and took the gamble.

Comment

Heard rb leipzig are lining up an 11m move too!!
                To be fair, hogan is a quality striker with all the potential to be an england international one day ... hopefully brentford lose him!!

Comment

£19m? That's why you have to go foreign or take a punt lower down.

Strikers who score are a premium & we can't afford to buy them. We need to produce our own, somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                    £19m? That's why you have to go foreign or take a punt lower down.

Strikers who score are a premium & we can't afford to buy them. We need to produce our own, somehow.
                    We can nurture Connor!

Comment

I'd still take Chaz back for $4 million, even if he is out for 4 months......

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                        I'd still take Chaz back for $4 million, even if he is out for 4 months......
                        Of course we all would, but we won't ever see him anywhere near our team again. He is far too good for.us and was on a fantastic run of form before getting injured.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          As my above comment.

We took a gamble on keeping hold of Austin hoping he could fire us back up. The gamble we took didn't pay off so we cut our losses in the January window. Hindsight is great, but at the time I recall pretty much all of us being over the moon we kept him and took the gamble.
                          Totally agree. I don't blame the club at all for giving it a shot with Austin. It didn't work so we took the 4m and everyone moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Totally agree. I don't blame the club at all for giving it a shot with Austin. It didn't work so we took the 4m and everyone moved on.
                            Shouldn't of got to that. Sign the new contract 12/18months to go or you're up for sale. Harsh, but that's business.

Comment

Having a decent season but £8m !?

Comment

Working...
                              X