No announcement yet.

Hugo Rodallega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only going from what I've seen of him and he looked like dross to me.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      weren't we known for signing gems from the lower leagues and developing them into top players like sinclair, parker, bowles etc?
      More likely to sign Camilla Parker Bowles these days....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        More likely to sign Camilla Parker Bowles these days....
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Had it been a few years ago yes, but imagine his pace is dwindling now so would prefer to see who else we could get infront of him.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Had it been a few years ago yes, but imagine his pace is dwindling now so would prefer to see who else we could get infront of him.
            I can't see Rodellega doing much for us but then again I'd take David Nugent if he was available

Comment

I can't see Rodellega doing much for us but then again I'd take David Nugent if he was available
              Agree about Nugent, surely has to be as Gestede signed today. A few from Boro I would consider.

Comment

a no no for me didn't rate him at fulham and he's slower and older now , got to be around 35 .if he scored that many recently the league must be poor

Comment

just looked at wiki , as said above he's scored 4 goals this season

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    a no no for me didn't rate him at fulham and he's slower and older now , got to be around 35 .if he scored that many recently the league must be poor
                    He's 31 (officially)

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      He's 31 (officially)
                      Is he Nigerian? If so you can easily apply a x1.4 factor to that to get his true age.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Is he Nigerian? If so you can easily apply a x1.4 factor to that to get his true age.
                        Columbian

Comment

If Polter goes we need in my view two strikers as we were short anyway. Seems we are not spending and he could be a useful squad player for rest of season. Knows the English league. If he doesn't cost much then maybe worth a punt.

We royally farked up on strikers in the summer so desperate times etc.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I think our scouting network is pathetic and that seems to be what holds us back. Everyone raved about Brian Clough at forest but his assistant Taylor was the talent spotter who was a massive reason for their success. We've never been good at finding quality.
                            Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            weren't we known for signing gems from the lower leagues and developing them into top players like sinclair, parker, bowles etc?
                            We used to be very good at it, but not so much over the last 15 seasons or so. Neither spotting or developing.

Comment

Totally agree.
                              Nugent is an excellent choice for this League.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Totally agree.
                                Nugent is an excellent choice for this League.
                                Would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X