Hugo Rodallega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugo Rodallega

QPR are ready to make a surprise bid for striker Hugo Rodallega.

The ex-Fulham forward is now at little known Akhisar Belediyespor in Turkey, but has caught the eye of Rs scouts after hitting an amazing 50 goals in 34 games this season and last in that nation's top flight.

He scored a hat-trick against league leaders Beşiktaş in April last year, and by doing so, he became the first foreign player at Akhisar to score three goals in a match.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...aunch-12399860

Wasn't we in for him before he joined Fulham ? I don't think he did much while over here , was hoping for something better tbh

Comment

Depending whats his value ?

Comment

Seems like he could be a handy player but I dont think we are in any position to take a gamble. Really think we need someone proven that we know is going to do a job.

Comment

Good year last season admittedly, this season not so much. 16 starts, 4 goals and an assist.... thats a goal every 360 minutes and age isn't on his side. Not keen at all.

Comment

I think our scouting network is pathetic and that seems to be what holds us back. Everyone raved about Brian Clough at forest but his assistant Taylor was the talent spotter who was a massive reason for their success. We've never been good at finding quality.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I think our scouting network is pathetic and that seems to be what holds us back. Everyone raved about Brian Clough at forest but his assistant Taylor was the talent spotter who was a massive reason for their success. We've never been good at finding quality.
              weren't we known for signing gems from the lower leagues and developing them into top players like sinclair, parker, bowles etc?

Comment

God i hope it's only paper talk,why get rid of dross like polter just to replace with older dross.

Comment

This bloke was on 60 bags a week at Fulham and was ######## no?

Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    The same current network that found Wzolek and Sylla?

Comment

Would prefer someone closer to home and more championship experienced!

You just never really know what you are getting with these types deals! Another punt and not really the club showing they have learnt their lessons!

Comment

Problem is a proven championship goal scorer tends to be 10 mill upwards these days!

Comment

I don't normally stick my oar in, but my friend ( a Hoop) sent me the article and asked me what I thought. Depends on how you see your position as a club at the moment, turned the corner or in a relegation scrap. If you think the squad has turned a corner and will rise up the table, he might be worth a punt as long as the price and wages are a good fit. If you are worried that you are going to be in a relegation fight I don't think he has the mental toughness or the passion, for lack of a better word to fight to stay up. I would think that there is someone younger who would be a better purchase.

P.S. I don't think he was on 60k a week, it was more like 45k

Comment

Thing is who would you rather have, him or Polter or Conor ? Sylla is a stayer.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Thing is who would you rather have, him or Polter or Conor ? Sylla is a stayer.
                              Was hoping for someone a bit more current in the championship but, when you put it like that, i'd take rodeaga over poltergeist every day of the week.

As long as he is cheap.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X