Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ###### me 3 million that's crazy.

Comment

• He is obviously not the most naturally gifted player but still far more useful than most on here think. We will definitely get our money back and a little more I think.

Comment

• How much did we pay?

Comment

• £1m - £1.25m ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            £1m - £1.25m ish.
            They will probably pay Les a bonus then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              He is obviously not the most naturally gifted player but still far more useful than most on here think. We will definitely get our money back and a little more I think.
              Agreed I would much rather have Polter than some of the other mercenaries we have had. It he'd got better service he would score more goals. Yes he has limited ability but nowhere near as bad as he is being made out.

Comment

• The fact that some people think he's ok shows just how far we have fallen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Agreed I would much rather have Polter than some of the other mercenaries we have had. It he'd got better service he would score more goals. Yes he has limited ability but nowhere near as bad as he is being made out.
                  Exactly this, he'll go on to do well.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    The fact that some people think he's ok shows just how far we have fallen.
                    Were we ever that good?

Comment

• Heard it's the money we paid plus add ons

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        The service has been appalling and he has guts and work rate. Launch balls into box more with better quality and he will score more and another striker could feed off him. He is though limited and if we can get our money back or more (going by that article!) would take it provided we get at least one other striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Exactly this, he'll go on to do well.
                          Why do i see this comment made about any player we sell nowadays?

Comment

• There are allot of fans that seem stuck in the past. OK he hasn't been great but let's not pretend we are getting a great deal. 3m is not allot of money and buys you fu ck all in football 2017. Its like having a chat with my grandad who thinks 20 quid is allot of money
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              The fact that some people think he's ok shows just how far we have fallen.
                              Not at all, Micky Leach was limited ability but played a big part in our 73-77 period. Polter plays to the best of his ability, which I have said is limited but he does so with passion and pride and gives it his all. Yes if we can replace with a better player all well and good but he doesn't deserve slagging off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                Were we ever that good?
                                Yeh. 1976.

Comment

Working...
                                X