No announcement yet.

Polter to Union Berlin - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would be the perfect fit at West Ham, if they can't get Defoe on the cheap
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Shame hes going really.
      I reckon after reading this thread we could of all actually Booed him into real proper tears if he ever played again.
      Gutted.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Here's a list of transfers so far in January, just sort them by value to see all those above 2mil if you wanna see how much cr ap is going for so much. It isn't at all out of the question that a man with 4 goals and an assist will get a transfer for a good amount.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trans...nd_id=0&plus=1

Look at Gestede, who's got the same goals and assists (albeit in less time) but he's gone for 6+mil to Middlesbrough and he's 3 years older than Polter.
        Not often I agree with you Nas but I make you bang on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Not often I agree with you Nas but I make you bang on here!
          Hmmm I get it but Gestede for example might offer a LOT more game by game than our flop. We don't watch him every week so we can't say, but stats don't tell the full story. You don't have to offer up a goal or assist to be a big asset to your team. He might be a real handful who lets others play & feed off him, he might be a genuine physical presence who doesn't let defenders rest, basically the polar opposite of the German flop we're trying to offload.

Comment

Like Henry I think Polter is getting far too much stick here, no he isn't the greatest striker we have had but he puts in the effort and with better service he would score more goals. Put a nippy striker alongside him and he would be far more effective. Think he is a decent back up striker and certainly doesn't deserve the stick he is getting here.

Comment

Said it all along.

Polter, Washington - neither fit for purpose. New broom.

I've seen kids with better touch than Polter and Washington not championship class.

Both signings were poor.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Said it all along.

Polter, Washington - neither fit for purpose. New broom.

I've seen kids with better touch than Polter and Washington not championship class.

Both signings were poor.

dof1 gems.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  We keep saying we nee striker is he not worth keeping as a back up or impact sub
                  I'd keep him as backup for sure.

People need to remember we need to have squad players and whilst I don't think Polter should be starting 11, he's the perfect fit for a backup championship striker. Guy loves the club and he's good for a couple goals a season, if he's happy to be a squad player I say keep him.

I'd much rather have Polter over Washington. The BFG can at least find the net and get us a penalty or two while he's at it.
                  Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Hasn't he been quoted as saying he wants to return to the Fatherland? In which case he's no use keeping for back up IMO
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• In talks with German club.

On west london sport website
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        In talks with German club.

On west london sport website
                        Great news. Now let's go get Sam Winnall before Brentford do

Comment

• QPR in talks with German club over Polter deal
                          Read more at http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ub-polter-deal

Comment

• Let's hope so. But if he and Chery do go, can see us scratching around on deadline day, desperate for a couple of forwards and getting nowhere.

Comment

• Knocker. Not sure we will have a feeling we will try to wing it with what we have .

Comment

• If we played 2 up front regularly, this, and the Washington thread would be very different.

Sure, neither are world beaters, they are the classic example of strikers that need to be in a partnership with good service.

We don;t play two up front and haven't crossed a decent ball in since Matt Phillips left, so they were doomed the pair of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X