Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Polter's current market value is 1.7mil according to transfermarkt.co.uk

When we bought him for 1.98mil, his value was only 1.2mil.

Given that since then, his value has gone up thanks to his goalscoring and workrate and relative success at this level, his selling value to us right now should be at a minimum 2.2mil.

It's hyperbolic to suggest he'd be worth anything less than 1.5 at the bare minimum.
    Hang on. We paid £2m for this useless waste of fking space??! Are you sh!tting me? Who on the hell scouted him and who gave the go ahead to waste £2m??? Everything that's wrong with this stupid fkin club.

Could see after 2-3 games this guy was absolutely shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Good. He's proper shite. Glad it's been noted.

Ollie being smart too knowing if he keeps him he's another striker on the books. Get rid of the dead wood.
      Yeah, flattered to deceive a bit when he went on a run earlier in the year. Has turned out to be just as shite as he looked in his first few outings though!

Comment

We keep saying we nee striker is he not worth keeping as a back up or impact sub

Comment

Unless anybody is interested in him, it is all hypothetical.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Unless anybody is interested in him, it is all hypothetical.
            o

Totally true transfer market valuation what b()locks your only worth what someone is prepared to pay I'd be surprised if we got anywhere near £2m for Polter, think we'd be lucky to get £1m if anywhere near that, and

Comment

Shir version of big Chris Wood at Leeds so 800k maximum as totally useless and that was easy to spot from day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Hang on. We paid £2m for this useless waste of fking space??! Are you sh!tting me? Who on the hell scouted him and who gave the go ahead to waste £2m??? Everything that's wrong with this stupid fkin club.

Could see after 2-3 games this guy was absolutely shite.
                I thought he was a Free Transfer..
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  o

Totally true transfer market valuation what b()locks your only worth what someone is prepared to pay I'd be surprised if we got anywhere near £2m for Polter, think we'd be lucky to get £1m if anywhere near that, and
                  I reckon somebody out there will part with a couple million quid for him. With decent Championship strikers being touted around for 10m plus, someone out there in need of a front man will take a punt!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                    I thought he was a Free Transfer..
                    We defo paid dough for him although I think Nasser's near on £2m shout is wide of the mark.

Soccerbase is normally quite accurate & they say £1.5m. Still a million too much IMO.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...layer_id=60891

17 goals in 102 games says it all. Crap.

Comment

Should have been never onski. Carthorse.

Comment

Like many other players will go on to do well and start scoring goals again.

We were not providing any sort of service to him.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Like many other players will go on to do well and start scoring goals again.

We were not providing any sort of service to him.
                          Doubt it. He has hardly scored goals his whole career.

You can't polish a turd as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I reckon somebody out there will part with a couple million quid for him. With decent Championship strikers being touted around for 10m plus, someone out there in need of a front man will take a punt!
                            if I was the chairman of the club and my manager tried to buy him I'd sack him

Comment

Shame hes going really.
                              I reckon after reading this thread we could of all actually Booed him into real proper tears if he ever played again.
                              Gutted.

Comment

Likeable chap but yeah, not very good is he. Did improve after his first couple of appearances though, and his start to this season was decent. Be interesting to see if we find a buyer.

Comment

Working...
                                X