No announcement yet.

Polter to Union Berlin - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he the player who has fallen out with Olli? When given the right service from our wingers, is he really that bad? Personally, I will rather see us selling Washinghton. He is not good enough, IMO..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Is he the player who has fallen out with Olli? When given the right service from our wingers, is he really that bad? Personally, I will rather see us selling Washinghton. He is not good enough, IMO..

At least Polter scores. Washington has just as bad a first touch and is not much faster.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If we get 1.5 mill for Polyer then we've robbed someone! I actually ha e a soft spot for the bloke as it's clear he cares about the club and genuinely tries his hardest!

I also reckon if he joined a league 1 team he'd smash it at that level! Wish him luck and hope he gets his move back to German Football! However if we want 2 plus mill for him then he'll be staying put!

Comment

I agree,miles better than bloody Washington but fall out with holloway and your out of here,apparently. All this proves that holloway is here to stay,2 fortunate wins after 6 defeats on the trot gives him the power to clear out the players he doesn't like ,but will he bring in decent replacements ,we will see

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            If we get 1.5 mill for Polyer then we've robbed someone! I actually ha e a soft spot for the bloke as it's clear he cares about the club and genuinely tries his hardest!

I also reckon if he joined a league 1 team he'd smash it at that level! Wish him luck and hope he gets his move back to German Football! However if we want 2 plus mill for him then he'll be staying put!
            Here's a list of transfers so far in January, just sort them by value to see all those above 2mil if you wanna see how much cr ap is going for so much. It isn't at all out of the question that a man with 4 goals and an assist will get a transfer for a good amount.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trans...nd_id=0&plus=1

Look at Gestede, who's got the same goals and assists (albeit in less time) but he's gone for 6+mil to Middlesbrough and he's 3 years older than Polter.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Look at Gestede, who's got the same goals and assists (albeit in less time) but he's gone for 6+mil to Middlesbrough and he's 3 years older than Polter.
              Got a feeling Gestede will suit Middlesborough. Big thing is that will almost certainly see Rhodes out the door in one form or another....surely?

Comment

I was hoping we would chance our arm with Gestede but when I heard Boro had bid 6m I knew it was out of the question.

Comment

Transfermarkt has Alex Smithies down as valued at £1.48m. I wouldn't worry too much about this website.

Comment

Conor Hourihane £425k and Sam Winnall £350k? Yeh Transfermarket value is complete ########.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Polter's current market value is 1.7mil according to transfermarkt.co.uk

When we bought him for 1.98mil, his value was only 1.2mil.

Given that since then, his value has gone up thanks to his goalscoring and workrate and relative success at this level, his selling value to us right now should be at a minimum 2.2mil.

It's hyperbolic to suggest he'd be worth anything less than 1.5 at the bare minimum.
                      Did we really pay 1.98 mil? If we did, whoever sanctioned that should have been sacked soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        If we got anymore than £1.5m for that donkey I'll eat my hat.
                        Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        Did we really pay 1.98 mil? If we did, whoever sanctioned that should have been sacked soon after.
                        Really when sandro cost more than five times that. More reasons to sack people than polter. So many more

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Conor Hourihane £425k and Sam Winnall £350k? Yeh Transfermarket value is complete ########.
                          if you look properly, you'll see they haven't updated his value since the 1st of september.

Not many champ players have been updated to this seasons values.

Comment

Would have thought polter value is c. 300k

Comment

I never pay attention to what transfermarkt values people at as they're so far off the mark for everyone. Its great for stats though even down to youth levels, way better and more reliable than wikipedia

Comment

I think that's Henry. Read he wanted to go back to Germany.

Comment

Working...
                                X