Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official now

Comment

• Why does he need International Clearance to go back to Germany?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Why does he need International Clearance to go back to Germany?
        Thought the same thing haha.

Cracking guy off the pitch though and hard to dislike too. I hope he tears it up over there and makes it into the top division so best of luck to him and thanks for the time here BFG!!!

Comment

• Good luck to the BFG
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Why does he need International Clearance to go back to Germany?
            Even if English players play abroad and come back to England they need international clearance from the English FA, and the equivalent body of the country they are transferring from.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Bl00dy hell Rebel you really are a miserable sod aint ya

Selling Polter for £3m is a blinding bit of business - and we have nearly 3 weeks still to replace him, relax yourself.
              IF holloway gets the funds to replace,some still assume he will be given the funds created to spend,I believe he will be given very little of incoming funds to spend,I expect it will be loans and maybe 1 or 2 permanent signings (cheap). I personally would have much preferred Washington sold to Polter,and feel going into nights game we have left ourselves really really short in attacking opinions. That's the way I see it,call me grumpy,miserable ect ,I couldn't care less,been a fan for 45 years so I am not clueless to how this club is run .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I believe he will be given very little of incoming funds to spend.
                What exactly do you base this belief on? Any actual evidence for it? All Holloway has said is that he has to sell players first to free up transfer funds. So far nothing coming out of the club has indicated anything to the contrary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  What exactly do you base this belief on? Any actual evidence for it? All Holloway has said is that he has to sell players first to free up transfer funds. So far nothing coming out of the club has indicated anything to the contrary.
                  Well let's wait and see so,if Holloway is given all the funds from sales to buy players ( not loans) in this window then I'll happily accept you were right and I was wrong. I am basing my opinion on how this club is being run at the moment,I have no faith in TF or LF

Comment

• Sobering thought is that with all the changes we are getting rid of half our goals scored so far. Pressure will be well on whoever comes in.
                    Last edited by Alanwycombe; 12-01-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Decent bloke is Seb and Im glad the majority of fans respect what he did bring to the club rather than the slagging off he was originally getting from some on here when it was suggested he was going. No he wasn't Maradona but he certainly always put a shift in and its a pity some of the others around him didn't do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Well let's wait and see so,if Holloway is given all the funds from sales to buy players ( not loans) in this window then I'll happily accept you were right and I was wrong. I am basing my opinion on how this club is being run at the moment,I have no faith in TF or LF
                        Loans make sense in this window. Especially with a possibility of signing them permanently.

Comment

• #### him, he was a useless lumbering piece of ####.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Sobering thought is that with all the changes we are getting rid of half our goals scored so far. Pressure will be well on whoever comes in.
                            Tbf Chery and Polter have 8 goals between them all season, hardly the biggest boots to fill. Bagging £7m for the pair is incredible business by the club IMO.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Is quality a good striker then?
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                                #### him, he was a useless lumbering piece of ####.
                                that made me giggle, wondered how you'd cope with the lose of The Polt....... oh nice avatar
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X