• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna miss his song as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Same mate. Personality player who really engaged with the supporters
      The video of him ripping off his shirt!! Hahaha
      The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I think the board, the manager and even us the fans have accepted its preparing for league one and grass roots football back, and even more importantly we all get our Rangers back.
        We rebuild and we go again.
        This is the same kind of talk we had on here in 2015 when fighting relegation fron the Premiership. It waa nonsense then and it is now.

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        If "getting our rangers back" means playing in league 1 again ,well then I don't want my rangers back
        Neither do I.

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
        I don't think so, looks to me like they are getting rid of more deadwood and will hopefully replace with better. If they don't replace them then I would agree but doubt that very much.

I am certainly not preparing for League One, it's a bit embarrassing really playing in the Johnstone's cup or whatever it is!
        Yes that is and so is getting knocked out of the FA Cup in Round 1.

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
        Not saying we're not in a relegation battle. But to say the club is preparing for League 1 when we are 5 points clear with one team at the bottom pretty much adrift is also deluded ffs
        Let's see how clear of the bottom 3 we will be after the next 2 rounds of league football.

Imo we are in a relegation fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          This is the same kind of talk we had on here in 2015 when fighting relegation fron the Premiership. It waa nonsense then and it is now.

Neither do I.

Yes that is and so is getting knocked out of the FA Cup in Round 1.

Let's see how clear of the bottom 3 we will be after the next 2 rounds of league football.

Imo we are in a relegation fight.
          Which is what I said? We could lost next two games and still be 5 points clear no? It's just some people make out as if we are down and out!!

Comment

• Great bit of business.

Comment

• Good for all parties and we have had a touch getting 3 million

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                Which is what I said? We could lost next two games and still be 5 points clear no? It's just some people make out as if we are down and out!!
                Fair point I misinterpreted.
                We are not down and out, but unless some decent signings are made this month it will be a very hard slog to stay out of the bottom 3.

Comment

• Has this actually been confirmed yet? Washington's injured so we're down to one striker tomorrow - quick, get him back!

Comment

• Slightly off the subject but the Frenchman (Ngbakoto) can also play upfront, Kenthoop.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                      Has this actually been confirmed yet? Washington's injured so we're down to one striker tomorrow - quick, get him back!
                      Haven't seen it confirmed. Don't know what's taking so long to be honest we all know it's done

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Great bit of business.
                        Why?

Comment

• Sebastian Polter is still officially a QPR player: http://www.qpr.co.uk/team/player-pro...tian-polter/17

No official announcement yet by the club that he's left.

Just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Sebastian Polter is still officially a QPR player: http://www.qpr.co.uk/team/player-pro...tian-polter/17

Just saying
                            They are busy working on countermeasures for the stanshitstorm
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Sebastian Polter is still officially a QPR player: http://www.qpr.co.uk/team/player-pro...tian-polter/17

Just saying
                              Well Union Berlin seem to think so on their twitter

C1zYJdgXAAAO61A.jpg

Comment

• Sandro is also still in the profiles and we know he has left.

Comment

Working...
                                X