No announcement yet.

Polter to Union Berlin - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus he's not going to another championship club so we don't really care how well he does.

Comment

• Thanks for the time here polter, he played like a determined sunday league player but he gave it all. Gotta applaud him too as he genuinely tried to interact with fans and was happy at the club which is something we've found hard to come by lately!

I hope he goes on to take germany by storm so we can moan about how the club messed up again! Good luck polter and thanks for the effort!

Comment

• But he didn't get determined service from the Sunday league playing midfielders , in his case I've got say it again any forward is only as good as the service he gets from his midfield

Comment

• One of the darkest days in QPR history. Bigger mistake than when we let Zlatan slip thru our fingers.

In all seriousness, good deal for all involved.

Thanks for the service BFG, always gave 100% each game you played and you scored some cracking goals. I'll miss his awkward running style up the front.
          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            But he didn't get determined service from the Sunday league playing midfielders , in his case I've got say it again any forward is only as good as the service he gets from his midfield
            Cmon mate let's not make excuses, the geeza was pony!!

Unbelievable deal we've got for him, £3m?!

Liked the fella and admired his workrate and commitment, but he was no good. Good deal for all involved (barring FC Union Berlin ). Just hope we have some irons in the fire regards replacements though as we desperately need 2 strikers.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Cmon mate let's not make excuses, the geeza was pony!!

Unbelievable deal we've got for him, £3m?!

Liked the fella and admired his workrate and commitment, but he was no good. Good deal for all involved (barring FC Union Berlin ). Just hope we have some irons in the fire regards replacements though as we desperately need 2 strikers.
              To be honest, I don't think it's even that bad a deal for them in the current climate. As I said on another post, Dave Nugent just fetched 2.5m. He's 31 years old and scored a lot less goals than Polter has in the last 2 seasons.

Comment

• Done Deal - http://www.fc-union-berlin.de/profis...krunde-18519M/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  To be honest, I don't think it's even that bad a deal for them in the current climate. As I said on another post, Dave Nugent just fetched 2.5m. He's 31 years old and scored a lot less goals than Polter has in the last 2 seasons.
                  He has never been a Rangers player and given is all on the pitch and scored a couple of really nice goals for us, so Nugents brilliant and worth every penny even if he was 41.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Cracking news.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Dunno why everyones so happy, now we have no one with a good song ffs!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        Dunno why everyones so happy, now we have no one with a good song ffs!!!
                        Also we don't know who Polters replacement is yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Also we don't know who Polters replacement is yet!

Ollie always liked Barry Hayles...still playing.

Comment

• Are we preparing for League 1 or investing this money again?

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Are we preparing for League 1 or investing this money again?
                              Good question.

It's all a bit up in the air.

I guess the next few days will show us what the intention is.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Good question.

It's all a bit up in the air.

I guess the next few days will show us what the intention is.
                                I think the board, the manager and even us the fans have accepted its preparing for league one and grass roots football back, and even more importantly we all get our Rangers back.
                                We rebuild and we go again.

Comment

Working...
                                X