Clear All

• tbf we are shat too so meant for each other
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
      That moved quickly

Clearing the decks

Comment

• Something not right at the club right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Something not right at the club right now.
          i know we actually won a game

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• Maybe cashing in before selling up. If there's a mug somewhere willing to take over the circus.

Comment

• cashing up lol ,more like looking down back of sofa.

Comment

• To think I placed a bet in the summer on polter being top goalscorer

Had a few good moments and a likeable chap but we do need better.
                  Thinking back to his debut, against Cardiff iirc, was horrified at what i saw.

Anyway, good luck to him.

Comment

• Knocker, Not sure about cashing up more like generating cash to survive? Furlong and Doughty along with a under 23 kid from leicester is what have brought in so far in this window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      cashing up lol ,more like looking down back of sofa.

Clawing back £10m after writing off quarter of a bil

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        To think I placed a bet in the summer on polter being top goalscorer

Had a few good moments and a likeable chap but we do need better.
                        Thinking back to his debut, against Cardiff iirc, was horrified at what i saw.

Anyway, good luck to him.
                        That's reminds me!

I had a bet with Ramsey is Gostill that Polter would not score more than 12 goals this season.

Where is he?

If your reading this mate, hope your well and can you donate the £20 to great ormand Street children's hospital.

Many thanks.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Ramsey is god*
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Indeed.
                            Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Maybe cashing in before selling up. If there's a mug somewhere willing to take over the circus.
                            Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Something not right at the club right now.
                            Really, you guys do like a whinge no matter what. All agreed the player is poor and we paid over the odds at circa £1.25M. He comes out and says he's homesick and wants to go back to Germany. We find someone mad enough to offer £3M (how the hell did that happen) for a distinctly average (at the very best) striker that doesn't want to be here - with a tidy profit to boot and you tell us something's not right and speculate that it's about cashing in before a bail out - I honestly don't get you fellas
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Really, you guys do like a whinge no matter what. All agreed the player is poor and we paid over the odds at circa £1.25M. He comes out and says he's homesick and wants to go back to Germany. We find someone mad enough to offer £3M (how the hell did that happen) for a distinctly average (at the very best) striker that doesn't want to be here - with a tidy profit to boot and you tell us something's not right and speculate that it's about cashing in before a bail out - I honestly don't get you fellas
                              I guess the next 3 weeks will give us the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                Oh don't spoil their fun Blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X