• Show
Clear All

• brexit getting rid of the europeans already lol
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      brexit getting rid of the europeans already lol
      And with that, we're left with top quality workers like... Washington
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Cannot resist having a pop at Washington.

Comment

• perhaps if we chuck a post bag on him and tell him job n finish he might bang em in.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Great servant really!!!!! I been watching s hit for twenty years when am I getting called great supporter
            You are a great supporter West!
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Cannot resist having a pop at Washington.
              So I make a joke and again, you find yourself surprised/offended/god knows what. C'mon mate, lighten up a bit haha.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Did we really pay 1.98 mil? If we did, whoever sanctioned that should have been sacked soon after.
                Wouldnt that have been either LF or Tf?

Comment

• So come on chaps is this
                  A. Tony recouping more money back and gonna buy a even cheaper replacement or none at all
                  B. Realise they bought some shockers and starting again with some more "better" players

Cause at the moment I no idea what the plan is

Comment

• This is a sad sad day.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                      So come on chaps is this
                      A. Tony recouping more money back and gonna buy a even cheaper replacement or none at all
                      B. Realise they bought some shockers and starting again with some more "better" players

Cause at the moment I no idea what the plan is
                      what is this plan word you speak off

Comment

• Next to nothing will be spent.

Comment

• No plan whatsover and no lessons learned at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Agreed I would much rather have Polter than some of the other mercenaries we have had. It he'd got better service he would score more goals. Yes he has limited ability but nowhere near as bad as he is being made out.
                            Agreed.
                            He is a centre forward that needs good crosses into the penalty area, but QPR don't do those.

I would have liked to see him alongside Sylla with Wyzsolek and Shodipo on the wings supplying crosses, but it never happened.

Still if they can sell him for £3m, go for it. He probably only has 18 months on his contract anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Thank you Seb for being a great servant to the club. Thank you for scoring goals and thank you for working hard. Thank you for rallying the team when they needed you to and thank you for caring.

Also, Those saying that this is an incredible deal for us, this is as close to his true value as you'll get at the moment. Scored a few goals with limited service and can create chances for himself. Good age, great physically and decent shooting. £3mil isn't great, it's a fair value. In order to truly get a great player in, we'll have to sell Washington for a decent amount and use both player's money in to buy someone.
                              Never have you spoken a truer word in both paragraphs.
                              Sell them both and pay £4-6m for a more prolific striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Agreed.
                                He is a centre forward that needs good crosses into the penalty area, but QPR don't do those.

I would have liked to see him alongside Sylla with Wyzsolek and Shodipo on the wings supplying crosses, but it never happened.

Still if they can sell him for £3m, go for it. He probably only has 18 months on his contract anyway.
                                10 goals in 50 odd games while sylla has 6 in around 15.

The stats show Polter is shat
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X