Polter to Union Berlin - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
    Why do i see this comment made about any player we sell nowadays?
    I bet ''gonna drive him there myself'' is more popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
      he doesn't deserve slagging off.
      He's really very poor. At least dear old Mick could trap a ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Not at all, Micky Leach was limited ability but played a big part in our 73-77 period. Polter plays to the best of his ability, which I have said is limited but he does so with passion and pride and gives it his all. Yes if we can replace with a better player all well and good but he doesn't deserve slagging off.
        Also Tony Sealy in 82/83 another who had limited ability and who use to get slaughtered but for a couple of seasons he ticked and helped us get us back to the top division.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Yeh. 1976.
          If the internet was around back then some people would have been calling for the managers head We are a small club and far more often rubbish than not.

Comment

• Polter wants to return to Germany apparently. If Union Berlin want to pay 3 million for him then it seems like the deal will benefit all concerned. He has always been professional during his time at the Club. Last season he scored a number of important goals. This season not so much. Instead of slagging him off, fans should be thanking him and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Polter wants to return to Germany apparently. If Union Berlin want to pay 3 million for him then it seems like the deal will benefit all concerned. He has always been professional during his time at the Club. Last season he scored a number of important goals. This season not so much. Instead of slagging him off, fans should be thanking him and move on.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Polter wants to return to Germany apparently. If Union Berlin want to pay 3 million for him then it seems like the deal will benefit all concerned. He has always been professional during his time at the Club. Last season he scored a number of important goals. This season not so much. Instead of slagging him off, fans should be thanking him and move on.
                Yes nail on head .... As we know, not the most gifted, but if half the other clowns had his work rate, we may not be in the position we are now (somewhat doubtful thoough as most of the others are truly crap anyway )..

I would say good luck to him and thanks for the memories....

Comment

• [QUOTE=jmelanie;1598736]Polter wants to return to Germany apparently. If Union Berlin want to pay 3 million for him then it seems like the deal will benefit all concerned. He has always been professional during his time at the Club. Last season he scored a number of important goals. This season not so much. Instead of slagging him off, fans should be thanking him and move on.[/QUOTE]

Well said!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• I'll remember him for his star performance against Leeds in the opening game. If he does leave, thanks for your efforts Seb and good luck
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Agree with some of views. He always gave his all, so we shouldn't slate him. I am delighted at transfer fee size but let's move on

Comment

• Thank you Seb for being a great servant to the club. Thank you for scoring goals and thank you for working hard. Thank you for rallying the team when they needed you to and thank you for caring.

Also, Those saying that this is an incredible deal for us, this is as close to his true value as you'll get at the moment. Scored a few goals with limited service and can create chances for himself. Good age, great physically and decent shooting. £3mil isn't great, it's a fair value. In order to truly get a great player in, we'll have to sell Washington for a decent amount and use both player's money in to buy someone.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Great servant he has been there just over a season and up to xmas 2015 was behind Charlie so hardly a great servant. Great fee and if true we have done very well indeed.

Comment

• Just seen a rumour on Facebook, someone reckons they have a mate that works at the club that's told him Seb is being done for sexual assault and that's why he hasn't been playing That's the first I've heard of it, could be b0ll0ck5 but would explain why he suddenly fell out of favour
                            Last edited by uptheR's; 09-01-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Take the money & run. He's crap.

Comment

• Great servant really!!!!! I been watching s hit for twenty years when am I getting called great supporter

Comment

Working...
                                X