Page 1 of 24 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Polter to Union Berlin - official

Default Polter to Union Berlin - official

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

2. Default

Blimey. It's all going off.

getting rid of the dross.

fair play to olly for this, just need to be shot of gladwin and el kayati.

4. Default

Big clear out once again, 5-6 new players. Getting a little bit tired of this constant turmoil.

5. Default

Wow.

Fair play if the owners have got involved and finally realised that they've assembled the cheapest sh1te around.

6. Default

Good. Such a pony player. Please replace with quality

so if we get rid of polter, would we need to sign two strikers?

8. Default

Originally Posted by Timmy the Doc
    Big clear out once again, 5-6 new players. Getting a little bit tired of this constant turmoil.
    New manager want's his own players I guess. Way of the world, been this way since clubs all went axe happy.

9. Default

Originally Posted by bakes8
    New manager want's his own players I guess. Way of the world, been this way since clubs all went axe happy.
    I didn't think we had this policy anymore though? I thought it was Les getting the players and Ollie choosing who he likes from the ones that Les found in that position.

Originally Posted by bakes8
    just hope les is not involved in the next cycle of transfer targets seeing as 2 of his lot have been put up for sale and the rest barring sylla and smithes have been gash.

hope we can get a mil for polt along with 2.5 for chery. then we need to be signing championship quality players.

11. Default

Looks like Holloway is stamping his authority... good for him!
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Surprising, thought he was one of ollies favorites

I just pray to God that Holloway doesn't do what he did with Palace because there isn't a Tony Pulis on the managerial market.

I wonder how 'pally' olly and les actually are. Is olly pulling rank? He has a lengthy enough contract and now seems to be getting rid of the sh.ite les signed. Fair play if so

15. Default

Its like a DFS January sale, everything must go!!!!!