• Show
Clear All

• Polter to Union Berlin - official

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...mp-takes-place
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Blimey. It's all going off.

Comment

getting rid of the dross.

fair play to olly for this, just need to be shot of gladwin and el kayati.

Comment

Big clear out once again, 5-6 new players. Getting a little bit tired of this constant turmoil.

Comment

Wow.

Fair play if the owners have got involved and finally realised that they've assembled the cheapest sh1te around.

Comment

Good. Such a pony player. Please replace with quality

Comment

so if we get rid of polter, would we need to sign two strikers?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                Big clear out once again, 5-6 new players. Getting a little bit tired of this constant turmoil.
                New manager want's his own players I guess. Way of the world, been this way since clubs all went axe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  New manager want's his own players I guess. Way of the world, been this way since clubs all went axe happy.
                  I didn't think we had this policy anymore though? I thought it was Les getting the players and Ollie choosing who he likes from the ones that Les found in that position.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    just hope les is not involved in the next cycle of transfer targets seeing as 2 of his lot have been put up for sale and the rest barring sylla and smithes have been gash.

hope we can get a mil for polt along with 2.5 for chery. then we need to be signing championship quality players.

Comment

Looks like Holloway is stamping his authority... good for him!
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Surprising, thought he was one of ollies favorites

Comment

I just pray to God that Holloway doesn't do what he did with Palace because there isn't a Tony Pulis on the managerial market.

Comment

I wonder how 'pally' olly and les actually are. Is olly pulling rank? He has a lengthy enough contract and now seems to be getting rid of the sh.ite les signed. Fair play if so

Comment

Its like a DFS January sale, everything must go!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X