Walker, Kaspars, Dunne, Hill
    Derry, faurlin, Akos
    Adel, Austin, Remy
    On how they served us and not necesssarily who the better player is now:

Green
    Walker Gorkss Dunne Hill
    Derry Faurlin Routledge
    Adel Austin Helguson
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You make a very good point about green matty.

My team would be...
      Green
      Walker dunne nelson hill
      Buzsacky faurlin derry taarabt
      Helguson austin

Midfield is actually quite hard as we had quite a few decent people play there so ive stuffed some a bit out of position. Loved helgusons playstyle for us

Comment

Surprised that virtually no-one has mentioned Ryan Nelsen so far.....to play as impressively as he did for us at the end of his career (and by all accounts in agony a lot of time, due to years of knee problems) was absolutely incredible, not to mention that he came on a free - one of the best pieces of business in our recent history IMO. Just wish we'd picked him up a year or two earlier.
        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 03-01-2017, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Close between Dunney and Nelsen but thought Dunney carried Onuhua in Redknapps team in 2014.

Comment

Be more interesting to do this with just the fernandes era I think as that's when the big money really started.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Be more interesting to do this with just the fernandes era I think as that's when the big money really started.
              It's certainly when the big money was wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Surprised that virtually no-one has mentioned Ryan Nelsen so far.....to play as impressively as he did for us at the end of his career (and by all accounts in agony a lot of time, due to years of knee problems) was absolutely incredible, not to mention that he came on a free - one of the best pieces of business in our recent history IMO. Just wish we'd picked him up a year or two earlier.
                Nelson was brilliant for us but only played half a season (21 games according to wiki).

Comment

Cesar, Bosingwa, Samba, Green, SWP Traore, Barton, Anton Ferdinand, Cisse, Ji Sung Park and Diakite. Cracking line up and a total waste of space

Comment

Flops team?:

Cesar,
                    Bosingwa, Samba, Rio, BAE
                    SWP, Park, Diakite, Hoilett
                    Bothroyd, Macheda
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Nelson was brilliant for us but only played half a season (21 games according to wiki).
                      Does that matter? I thought this was a thread on the best players we had during that era, not the longest serving.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                        Does that matter? I thought this was a thread on the best players we had during that era, not the longest serving.
                        Relax, I didn't say it was wrong to include him, just stated why most probably haven't mentioned him.

I agree he was the nuts for us, so much so that he even got a guard of honour at the end of his final game for us.

Comment

Smithies
                          Green (First two seasons)
                          Hill
                          Walker
                          Dunne
                          Morrison
                          Routledge
                          Faurlin
                          Taarabt
                          Austin

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Relax, I didn't say it was wrong to include him, just stated why most probably haven't mentioned him.

I agree he was the nuts for us, so much so that he even got a guard of honour at the end of his final game for us.
                            Fine, I just don't see why the number of games he played is even an issue (in the context of this thread). That's all.

Comment

For me it has to be the team who got us promoted under Warnock.... So much #### going on at the club and they delivered a good exciting winning team.... However if we going for players who I respected and loved to have in a QPR shirt...

Kyle Walker
                              Clint Hill
                              Derry
                              Smithies
                              Green
                              Taraabt (not sure about respect, but loved to see him play for us).
                              Austin
                              Faurlin
                              Nelson

Comment

Always thought Jermaine Jenas was a decent player when he was actually fit to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X