Henry offski!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    I always liked Henry and thought he got way too much stick, but no issues with him being let go tbh -wish him well wherever he ends up.
    This. Even when I was giving him the stick. Very grateful to Kelvin for getting himself sent off to get Jimmy the sack. Top Tory fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      There was mention in the pub yesterday that he was going to Millwall, but only idle gossip
      Yeah that rumours been about on the Internet for a week or two now mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Yeah that rumours been about on the Internet for a week or two now mate.
        Cool
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Think for most it's, never a problem with him, gave 100%, just very limited, with the fact there are now modern day players out there who can do what he does and 10 times more going forward.

Comment

A good player (one of very few to play well in our last seaon in the premiership). I was frustrated with how Jimmy turned to Henry instead of Sandro, but a good servant for the club. I wish him all the best

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Well I certainly didn't see this one coming...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...r-row-holloway
              Mrs Henry turned olly down.

Seriously though. Thanks for getting sent off and causing JFH to get the sack,

You will be remembered fondly for that Kelvin.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Decent pro Henry but won't cry myself to sleep over his departure. A model pro but should've been more to us. Limited in ability.

Comment

Think a few of our young players spoke highly of how he helped them along. Nowhere near as bad a player as some made out. Good luck Karl.

Comment

Honestly think he's done well for us in his time here, despite the criticism others gave. Thanks and good luck Karl

Comment

Don't get the joy of Henry being told he can leave, no he isn't the most exciting player but he was honest and always put in a shift for the side. No problem with him moving on and wish him well but he is nowhere near as bad as some are making him out to be, we could have done a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        That's a good point!
                        Yes, because it always helps booing your own players eh!
                        And for those saying his sending off got JFH that sack I would suggest that is pony as our second half display with ten men was actually one of the best halves I had seen from the JFH era. The decision had obviously already been made before that game.

Comment

Solid player that does the sh*t jobs well. Not sad to see go though...frees up money and a squad place.

Comment

Wasnt his biggest fan but he was still a useful player especilly as a sub and good to have around off the pitch too but im not too fussed that hes going as it frees up wages

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              And for those saying his sending off got JFH that sack I would suggest that is pony as our second half display with ten men was actually one of the best halves I had seen from the JFH era. The decision had obviously already been made before that game.
                              Yeah but I like the idea of Kelvin getting himself sent off to get shot of Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Agree with the above, anyone at forest would have seen more effort in one half than most games prior to JFH sacking.

Comment

Working...
                                X