Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales

using Tranfermrkt as a basis, and who we think might be sold in January, looks like a decent war chest of £15-£20m

Sandro - £4m
    Caulker - £6m
    Chery - £4m
    Smithies - £4m
    Gladwin - £400k

Realistically...
    Sandro - £1m (if that)
    Caulker - £4m
    Chery - £3m
    Smithies - £4m
    Gladwin - £400k

Still around a £10m budget. Furlong and Doughty returning and no need to invest in another keeper, think we could get two decent players for that much. Huge wage savings as well. Would lump for a striker and creative midfielder.
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    using Tranfermrkt as a basis, and who we think might be sold in January, looks like a decent war chest of £15-£20m

Sandro - £4m
    Caulker - £6m
    Chery - £4m
    Smithies - £4m
    Gladwin - £400k

Realistically...
    Sandro - £1m (if that)
    Caulker - £4m
    Chery - £3m
    Smithies - £4m
    Gladwin - £400k

Still around a £10m budget. Furlong and Doughty returning and no need to invest in another keeper, think we could get two decent players for that much. Huge wage savings as well. Would lump for a striker and creative midfielder.

We will not sell smithies 100% , should get 3 for Sandro and chery I reckon as well as 4 for caulker, plus selling nasser,washington,gladwin and Henry should give is another 2m all together as well so we certainly have the funds to buy 3 or 4 good additions, maybe a loan or two as well.

Comment

The Club cannot be seriously considering selling Smithies are they?

the others i completely understand

Comment

Don't know about Smithies, just heavily rumoured. Would obviously prefer if we didn't.

And this is all assuming anyone wants to buy Sandro/Caulker.

Don't think we'll get £3m for Sandro though. We couldn't give him away in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
          Don't know about Smithies, just heavily rumoured. Would obviously prefer if we didn't.

And this is all assuming anyone wants to buy Sandro/Caulker.

Don't think we'll get £3m for Sandro though. We couldn't give him away in the summer.
          I'd take anything we could get for Sandro, but perhaps a Chinese club will come and pay over the odds for him and give us 3m.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
            I'd take anything we could get for Sandro, but perhaps a Chinese club will come and pay over the odds for him and give us 3m.
            We can dream!

Comment

Id take a free transfer for sandro tbh just to get him off the wage bill. I reckon caulker and chery will go but can see washington staying with gladwin going out on loan

Comment

Imagine nothing for Sandro but his wages gone even for 6 months is good. Caulker could easily go for 6 I think as I think Chery may if two clubs are after him and bump the price a bit.

Comment

Sandro is out of contract this summer so i think if any team is gonna take a gamble on him it will be then.

Henry is also out of contract but could be possible to find a buyer this window for a low fee.

Caulker and chery should fetch us the best part of £10m.

Would only sell smithies if the fee is too good to refuse. Certainly not for the figure you've noted.

If we can get £1.5-2m for washington then we'll sell. Cant see us accepting any lower after the amount spent on him last jan.

Could probably get 500k for elk and gladwin.

Comment

I reckon elk will probably go back to burton but i hope not. Hes not the best player but hes selfish and attacking minded and imo he improved our attack yesterday when he came on. Would rather see him stay here and get used as an impact sub tbh

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      I reckon elk will probably go back to burton but i hope not. Hes not the best player but hes selfish and attacking minded and imo he improved our attack yesterday when he came on. Would rather see him stay here and get used as an impact sub tbh
                      Are you on meth?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Are you on meth?
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

China seems like a great option for Sandro. His agent needs to sit him down and tell him he is finished at any higher level than the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Are you on meth?
                            For saying elk makes a good impact sub when we need a strictly attacking minded selfish player?
                            Its hardly like washington is a more reliable option when he cant even win a 50/50 or dribble

Comment

Keep all our players because we are not going to make the playoffs and we are not going down with this personell.
                              Get in 2 loans and wait for the summer to sign new players and off with those out of contract.
                              Many of our bad contracts/players have arrived in January in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X