Luke Freeman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Derby and Forest historically don't do big business do they?
    That's true rivalry, unlike us and Chlesea.
    Maybe not directly (can only think of Earnshaw in recent times) but they've shared big players and one big manager. More than Arsenal and Spurs I'd bet.

Comment

Dont think there would be much point going in for him tbh as hes nothing different or any better to what we have here already. He prefers to play left sided but id rather shodipo be given a chance there as i thinm hes good enough and can only get better

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Freeman - do we really need more wingers?

IMO if we are looking at midfielders we are crying out for someone that can take the game by the scruff of the neck in the middle of the park.
        We definitely need another proven winger!! Happy that pavel is showing signs of a revival but would be stupid to just rely on him imo! We've struggled creatively all season!

A cm is a must buy another who can deliver a decent ball would be a big signing!

Birmingham have gone on for Sako at Palace! Would be a class signing for any championship team!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          We definitely need another proven winger!! Happy that pavel is showing signs of a revival but would be stupid to just rely on him imo! We've struggled creatively all season!
          Not sure he's any better than the abundance of players we've got already to be honest. I think if we're looking at wingers we really need to be looking at Johnny Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Not sure he's any better than the abundance of players we've got already to be honest. I think if we're looking at wingers we really need to be looking at Johnny Russell
            Sako was class for Wolves before his move to Palace, but Johnny Russel would be a great buy to!

Comment

Haven't seen much of Freeman this season but watched a couple bristol city games on TV when they were in league 1. He was like the Iniesta of that league hahaha. Heard good things about him this season too.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Can play behind the striker from what I remember
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

freeman was sporting a ponytail last time i saw him playing , could have an arguement with polter if there is only one mirror in the changing room , he looks decent when i saw him

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Sako was class for Wolves before his move to Palace, but Johnny Russel would be a great buy to!
                    Yeah, remember Sako scoring and assisting almost every week.

Amazes me why Palace rarely played him or Dwight Gayle while struggling to find goals.

Comment

Working...
                    X