Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions: QPR v Blackburn Rovers (FA Cup)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to see Furlong and Doughty ? Not many advantages being an old git but only £5 for me.

Comment

Think they've both turned out for Swindon in an earlier round which is a shame

Comment

Yeah both are cup tied.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

holloway may or may not be up for the cup , i've bought 3 tkts but may not go , still to decide

Comment

I think we are more likely not to play a reserve team than Blackburn and surely Olly won't want to lose momentum. Possibly play some of the players who want to move on so they can impress.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              I think we are more likely not to play a reserve team than Blackburn and surely Olly won't want to lose momentum. Possibly play some of the players who want to move on so they can impress.
              Don't want to cup tie any players that we want to move on.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Don't want to cup tie any players that we want to move on.
                Good point. Got all my family coming to this one. Imagine Ingram will start but as we don't have another match for a week can't see any reason why we wouldn't put out a fairly usual 11 bar as you say players who are gonna leave.

Comment

OLLIE EYES CUP PROGRESS
                  IAN Holloway is keen to field a strong starting XI in Saturday's Emirates FA Cup tie against Blackburn Rovers, with the R's gaffer admitting he is determined to build on the Hoops' last two positive results.
                  Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...GsUftjaBzq2.99

Comment

0-0 I am afraid. Hopefully will be proved wrong!

Comment

Think Holloway will regard our relegation battle as more important and rest key players

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Think Holloway will regard our relegation battle as more important and rest key players
                        Thats the exact opposite of what hes saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Thats the exact opposite of what hes saying.
                          Which is more important, having a cup long ( which means winning a game) or survive relegation

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Which is more important, having a cup long ( which means winning a game) or survive relegation
                            Why can't we do both. Surely getting another win helps build momentum even if it is the cup.

Comment

Its a shame theres a break in league matches with this with us being on a run! Difficult for ollie as if he puts a reserve side out and we lose it could affect our league run even with the first team! Think he should go for the win myself then bring youngsters and others later on if we get infront!

2-1 to us im going
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Its a shame theres a break in league matches with this with us being on a run! Difficult for ollie as if he puts a reserve side out and we lose it could affect our league run even with the first team! Think he should go for the win myself then bring youngsters and others later on if we get infront!

2-1 to us im going
                                He stated today he is putting out a first team as it is a free go at keeping our run going.

Comment

Working...
                                X