Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    How the fu ck can that be good news, no matter how poor he's been. You should be ashamed.
    Unbelievably stupid post,probably the most stupid if seen in months ,It beggers belief in its stupidity ,some idiot starts a thread (which thankfully was taken down by a mod) celebrating one of our players sustaining a serious injury,OMG how stupid can somebody be!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ace-long-spell

At least this waste dog space won't be in the first team for a while!!
      You are a stupid fool !!

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ace-long-spell

At least this waste dog space won't be in the first team for a while!!
        With the number of injuries we've racked up recently, another injury, no matter who it is, probably isn't good news...
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          How the fu ck can that be good news, no matter how poor he's been. You should be ashamed.
          Why should I be ashamed? The bloke should be ashamed of p*** poor performances! Him being injured should benefit his team as he shouldn't be in it!

Sorry Knocker and Rebel you going to tell me Cousins is decent and your gutted that he's now injured! Do me a favour the dross we are having to put up with watching ATM I'm glad he's injured!

Hopefully means doughty can get a chance or forces our hand to go and get someone in! So you two can stop crying and stop being little b***es!

Comment

Why should I be ashamed? The bloke should be ashamed of p*** poor performances! Him being injured should benefit his team as he shouldn't be in it!

Sorry Knocker and Rebel you going to tell me Cousins is decent and your gutted that he's now injured! Do me a favour the dross we are having to put up with watching ATM I'm glad he's injured!

Hopefully means doughty can get a chance or forces our hand to go and get someone in! So you two can stop crying and stop being little b***es!
            Ouch
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bit harsh though maids, he's a young lad who's only been here 6 months. Can't pass for toffee but he has potential. Certainly don't wish any injuries on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Bit harsh though maids, he's a young lad who's only been here 6 months. Can't pass for toffee but he has potential. Certainly don't wish any injuries on him.
                Might be a bit harsh but tired of watching the abysmal players that wouldn't grace a league 1 team! His distribution and passing is shocking!
                When he plays we are poor and are worst off! Unfortunately because we don't have the depth in quality he's far more important then he should be!

But being injured now means he's away from the first team and we might get someone better in and hopefully golf the fella in the summer!

Not going to feel bad about players like cousins, gladwin, naser and Washington who just ain't up to it!

I apilogise to any of the posters I have caused major distress to with my comments over Jordan Cousins! I didn't realise that this forum was also a place for the liberal demorcrats and Green Party members and I know how touchy they get if everything isn't always PC and life is rosey and simple!

Comment

Might be a bit harsh but tired of watching the abysmal players that wouldn't grace a league 1 team! His distribution and passing is shocking!
                  When he plays we are poor and are worst off! Unfortunately because we don't have the depth in quality he's far more important then he should be!

But being injured now means he's away from the first team and we might get someone better in and hopefully golf the fella in the summer!

Not going to feel bad about players like cousins, gladwin, naser and Washington who just ain't up to it!

I apilogise to any of the posters I have caused major distress to with my comments over Jordan Cousins! I didn't realise that this forum was also a place for the liberal demorcrats and Green Party members and I know how touchy they get if everything isn't always PC and life is rosey and simple!
                  Think Cousins is to blame for prompting you to so sensibly moan, Mush.

Comment

Should never be happy with a player's injury. Should be a pretty obvious thing just in general as a person, not just as a fan.

No, he hasn't been playing well, but this injury isn't exactly gonna help him reach his potential so why celebrate it?
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Love the passion Maidstone but don't expect to see too much more with Doughty! You have seen him play right? There's a reason he was playing in league 1. Also it can never be good to have or wish for a player to be injured.....especially one who showed some talent with Charlton.

Comment

Bit harsh.

Yeah Cousin's has been disappointing but Charlton fans raved about him so I don't blame fans for hanging onto some hope that he might turn it around. Definitely don't think we should be celebrating a potentially serious injury. It certainly isn't helping anyone for him to be sat on the physio table drawing a salary, especially when the squad is being stripped threadbare!

Comment

I only saw cousins play once last season in our home game and thought he was excellent. Do we know if he had a great reputation at charlton and had a great season? Trying to work out how much @scouting" we actually do or did we sign him because he looked good against us?!

Comment

If your refering to me, I can assure you that you probably couldn't meet someone who is less liberal or poliiticly correct than me. Your comments about Cousins were just nasty and unnecessary.

Comment

Rebel and Knocker apologies for the outburst last night! Was a stupid thread and stupid response!

Was out last night and had a few to many cola's!

Comment

No problem. We move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X