Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
    22 year old kid who has just moved club. Was played out of position 90% of the time by Jimmy to. Also had 3/4 injuries. Needs time and encouragement to improve.
    I like the sentiment and idea Ablockhoop but personally I see the in Cousins what I see in Gladwin which are two players who are just not up to championship standard. Technically not good enough at this level and to be honest its as clear as day when you watch them live!!

I dont mind Cousins and Gladwin being flops at this level as our outlay in compassion to the Boswingas and SWP's of this world was pretty minimal!

Comment

Problem with signing young players is they are less likely to produce in their first season than a gnarled Derry or Clint. Give him time to settle in - an investment for next season as will be the case for a lot of the younger players making the first team.

Comment

It's frustrating because he was Charlton's best player, every time I saw him play for them he looked dangerous. He's sort of flattered to deceive this season. There's no doubt that there's a player in there somewhere, we haven't seen it yet.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
          There's a player in there somewhere we all saw his ability at Charlton, if we can get the best out of him we will be laughing. Personally don't think he's doing badly atm big strong unit and he will surely be good in the coming seasons(hopefully still with us)
          If there is he's hiding it well, I've seen nothing yet to say there is his touch is as awful as Polter's looks heavy and unfit

Comment

Been poor but one who will improve over time hopefully. Lets not right off kids too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              gets around the pitch , loads of energy but he's clumsy with the ball and has terrible touch
              Both classic symptoms of confidence issues, so hopefully just temporary.

Agree there is a player in there. How many successive seasons was he POTY at Charlton? Must've been 2 or 3 iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                77 do you rate anybody mate?

Excellent: Smithies, Hall, Lynch
                Good: Onouha (at CB), Wsolek, Washington (if played as a two and given balls to run on to), Shodipo, Mackie (at this level in this squad)
                Adequate/ OK: Perch, Bidwell, Robinson
                Should be good but isn't: Luongo.

Everyone else I think are pretty much pants tbh.... Would be happy to be proven wrong, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Good: Onouha (at CB), Wsolek, Washington (if played as a two and given balls to run on to), Shodipo, Mackie (at this level in this squad)

Everyone else I think are pretty much pants tbh.... Would be happy to be proven wrong, mind.
                  Sylla?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Understand criticism of his awareness and passing, but slow? His engine is without doubt a massive positive of his?

77 do you rate anybody mate?
                    Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
                    Sylla?
                    Yeah. Sorry. I'd put him as good. But I'd prefer another clever striker up there with Washington tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

I think I agree with that but would have to say that Bidwell is a good. Think we've found a player who can actually cross and deliver a set piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I think I agree with that but would have to say that Bidwell is a good. Think we've found a player who can actually cross and deliver a set piece.
                        Probably right, mush. He had a very good game yesterday. Our defence is solid enough. No problems there.

Comment

Pony player league one standard
                          not what we need
                          R's

Comment

Some good news....

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ace-long-spell

At least this waste dog space won't be in the first team for a while!!

Comment

way players fleeing he may have to hobble round for a few 90s
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

How the fu ck can that be good news, no matter how poor he's been. You should be ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                                X