Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Cousins

There's a player in there somewhere we all saw his ability at Charlton, if we can get the best out of him we will be laughing. Personally don't think he's doing badly atm big strong unit and he will surely be good in the coming seasons(hopefully still with us)

gets around the pitch , loads of energy but he's clumsy with the ball and has terrible touch

Comment

Agree - not set the world alight yet at all but certainly a player in there.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yet again brought back from injury too soon I think.

Comment

Thinks he looks better in a 442 or 451 he improved after manning went off , he looks confused when ask to play 433 he never sure to go wide or play narrow

Comment

Hides his talent well in my opinion, looks overweight and slow and is hopeless at tackling, not impressed so far.
            Maybe needs a long run of games to show us why he was highly rated.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
              Thinks he looks better in a 442 or 451 he improved after manning went off , he looks confused when ask to play 433 he never sure to go wide or play narrow
              One of the main reasons we have to play 442 IMO, also it hasn't helped playing half his time here rm when he is clearly a box to box cm

Comment

His passing is woeful at times but he's very athletic and got an engine on him. I think he will turn out a good player for us

Comment

As first said his passing is the main problem! Got a great engine but his awareness is league 1 standard!

I personally was buzzing when we signed him but from what I've seen of him so far he doesn't look like a decent championship player!

Comment

If there's a player there I haven't seen it. Looks like a block of marble and Michaelangelo's dead. Total turd today. Shockingly so.

Comment

I haven't seen anything yet to suggest he warrants a start. Clearly not a wide player but even in his natural cm position his touch is poor and he doesn't have any ball retention or technical ability in tight situations. In cm there are plenty of tight situations so he needs to show a lot more I believe or Ollie will bench him for a new signing.

Borysiuk looks slightly better but also isn't the answer yet either imo.

Comment

Watched him closely again yesterday and he certainly isn't setting the world alight, I was actually quite surprised at how poor he his on the ball but I think he is someone Holloway can work on and maybe bring the best out of him.

Comment

22 year old kid who has just moved club. Was played out of position 90% of the time by Jimmy to. Also had 3/4 injuries. Needs time and encouragement to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                            22 year old kid who has just moved club. Was played out of position 90% of the time by Jimmy to. Also had 3/4 injuries. Needs time and encouragement to improve.
                            Fair comment re position fitness and to a certain extent moving. However it either says charlton must of been woeful for him to pick up player awards and they got the best out of him and we havent yet. You gotta give him a season and a opportunity to improve however like most i was expecting better sounds daft a bit like hoilett always could do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                              Hides his talent well in my opinion, looks overweight and slow and is hopeless at tackling, not impressed so far.
                              Maybe needs a long run of games to show us why he was highly rated.
                              Understand criticism of his awareness and passing, but slow? His engine is without doubt a massive positive of his?

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              If there's a player there I haven't seen it. Looks like a block of marble and Michaelangelo's dead. Total turd today. Shockingly so.
                              77 do you rate anybody mate?
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X