Washington
    0.00%
    Onuoha
    0.00%
    El Khayati
    0.00%

Mackie

Comment

Bidwell for me. Solid at the back and even looked good going forward today, very impressed!

Comment

Didn't know Jordan Cousins was a member of this board?

Comment

Mackie.

Although shout out to Perch and Hall both who I thought were great as well.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Return of the Mack.

Comment

Really think Lynch has to be the captain. Did you see how mental he went when we got the winner. Thats captain enthusiasm.

Comment

bidwell for me too. tight between him, mackie and lynch though imo but bidwell had the tougher job on the left defending, covering for manning and going forward and excelled at it

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                  Didn't know Jordan Cousins was a member of this board?
                  Was going to say the same must be the only person who would vote for him he was awful AGAIN,, maybe we're all watching a different game??

Comment

Bid well for me but cannot vote for some reason.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i didn't think cousins had that bad of a game tbh, not as bad as people are making out anyway. he ran around quite a lot and linked up with a couple of plays around their players but had a bad first touch. he was no where near as washington for example

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        i didn't think cousins had that bad of a game tbh, not as bad as people are making out anyway. he ran around quite a lot and linked up with a couple of plays around their players but had a bad first touch. he was no where near as washington for example
                        I'm with you
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

hall , never seems to get fazed , comfortable and that crucial tackle in his own box on pitman

Comment

Class act is Grant Hall and him and Lynch looked a decent pairing. Much better communication between them.

Comment

Mate at the match said that no one on that pitch had a "good" first touch. Really slowed down the game apparently. I went for Wszolek but it could have gone to Lynch as well.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X