What do we need in Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we need in Transfer Window

Six defeats on the trot followed by two wins. Window is open now so what exactly do we need to reinforce the two wins and push us forwards. Personally think we need a proper creative player in middle of park and two decent GB that can get up and down the pitch as well as defend

Other then that don't think we're that far off

About a 100 million be nice
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Wayne Routledge would be nice. Bit of flair, someone to unlock a defence and a striker.

Comment

At least 2 strikers that can finish! That's a must! And 1 creative midfielder. I think the defence is ok to be honest.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Could list loads of areas we could improve on but in reality we wont make more than 2 or 3 signings so, for me, priority should be a proper striker and a creative CM.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Think we should spend all our money on 2 quality strikers and 1 midfield general .

Nothing on defence ...Goals Goals Goals.

Comment

Striker of a certain quality a must
              A ravel type M f
              A c b
              And prob a back up keeper
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                What do we need in Transfer Window
                A midfielder or two capable of doing the simple things well. i.e. knowing how to retain possession when under pressure; bass the ball accurately; and pick out a forward pass to our strikers and wingers on a consistent basis.

This is a priority for me now, as we don't appear to have anyone that ticks all these boxes regularly.

Comment

Conor Hourihane would be my number 1 target, scored another belter today though to win it for Barnsley who move to 8th. Could take abit of dough and persuading but well worth a try. I would use the money we potentially get from Caulker. I also reckon Chery is offski. And a striker or 2. If we bring back Furlong i think we'll be okay for RB until summer then assess the situation.

Comment

Hope we do some early business next week. Let's not waste time

Comment

Id go for a striker of quality or two, a creative general as westy said and try to loan a talented reserve midfielder from a prem team with a chance of buying if he comes good, as we need abit more than 1 midfielder in my opinion!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

We need to spend some serious money on a championship proven striker as a priority!

I would then focus on our midfield as it's lightweigh and needs a leader or two! A combative dm/cm who gets stuck in but can also pass the ball and is acomplished at this level! (Lansbury)

I also think we need a new first choice rb to push out Perch and also a another winger who's championship proven so we can actually start creating more chances for our strikers!

Sell caulker, Ned, Chert, Naseer, Gladwin and Washington and move on Sandro and the club should be able to operate quite competitively in this window if the board invest a little bit more money wisely as well!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Six defeats on the trot followed by two wins. Window is open now so what exactly do we need to reinforce the two wins and push us forwards. Personally think we need a proper creative player in middle of park and two decent GB that can get up and down the pitch as well as defend

Other then that don't think we're that far off
                          Very far off, methinks, given how s hit we are in midfield. We need two central midfielders, at least one a creative player, and a decent striker. None of those easy to find.

Comment

Need goals (seems a bit odd saying that after 4 in 2, but we all know thats been our main downfall so far. That and creativity. Always said we need a the Ravel type player, so him or alike...... Routledge never in a million years going to happen. Would be well over the moon if it happened but not guna imho.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Chery is set to leave according to Sky Sports News which means there'll definitely be some money coming in. With Furlong and Doughty being officially recalled that rules out a right back addition but I'd say that midfield is still open. Sylla was only concussed today luckily but Conor Washington continues his barren run in front of goal. Luongo isn't a natural 10 which means we'll need a nine and a ten. David Nugent strikes me as the Glenn Murray type player Holloway wants and if Hourihane is willing to make the drop down the table, Chery's wages would go a long way towards it.

Comment

Working...
                              X