This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Ginge fair enough but plenty had been banging their drums repetitively, but its all in abit of fun on my behalf, some need to lighten up abit! Im 48 so no spring chicken myself but like abit of banter!
    Fair enough, each to their own mate.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Ginge fair enough but plenty had been banging their drums repetitively, but its all in abit of fun on my behalf, some need to lighten up abit! Im 48 so no spring chicken myself but like abit of banter!
      I like a bit of banter too Pinkie.

In this scenario though, I was the first to admit that I had maybe jumped the gun on Ollie and very publicly commended you on keeping faith when many didn't.

I think they way you can't wait to get on here and gloat at the moment after every bit of good news is equally as bad as those who only log on when there is something to whinge about.

Can't we get on with supporting the club? We all have opinions, some of us voice them louder than others. Sometimes we'll be right and other times we'll be wrong. That's the nature of supporting a club and using a site like this one. Just don't see the need for gloating or rubbing peoples noses in it, it's just pointless.

Comment

Think there was plenty of drum banging both sides and don't think either side has been proven wrong or right yet. Current mood is happy days so let's ride the wave and hope it's a long one

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Think there was plenty of drum banging both sides and don't think either side has been proven wrong or right yet. Current mood is happy days so let's ride the wave and hope it's a long one
          Amen to that!

Comment

What a pathetic little thread.

Proper sad.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              No I definitely think olly is the man. He has so many good ideas, style, attacking football, playing good youngsters, taking elements of risks, etc etc we were going no where under jfh, we now have direction and someone that cares
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                No I definitely think olly is the man. He has so many good ideas, style, attacking football, playing good youngsters, taking elements of risks, etc etc we were going no where under jfh, we now have direction and someone that cares
                Hope you're right!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                  What a pathetic little thread.

Proper sad.
                  Silly me, I thought we won the match on Thursday.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Totally agree weare but westy wont like that hence his post as if ollies not the man yet lol, laughable when you look at all the things that are happening and with the youngsters aswell! just admit westy you was wrong about ollie, nothing wrong with it, win win situation ! honestly cant believe how many bite when its abit of fun
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I rarely lock threads but what started as a bit of banter has clearly overrun it's course now.

Comment

Working...
                      X