This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Course it's ok for me, I'm the daddy round here...
    More like the nice and respectful auntie.

Comment

I am back from my Christmas break and see that QPR have finally won, not once but twice. Well done.

Was Ollie the best choice for manager/ head coach? I guess only time will tell. He wasn't my choice and I will be delighted to be proved wrong.

Comment

We have a hundred percent record in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Haha nice one pinkie , a lot on here jump the gun to quickly!!' Some saying well under Jimmy we would've at least got draws. Well you could of had 6 and lost 2 , we've lost 6 and won 2. Same points , as I said will laugh my bowlarks off when olly gets it right!!

Ha nice1 van i see rodmans disappeared!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Haha nice one pinkie , a lot on here jump the gun to quickly!!' Some saying well under Jimmy we would've at least got draws. Well you could of had 6 and lost 2 , we've lost 6 and won 2. Same points , as I said will laugh my bowlarks off when olly gets it right!!
            That's possible, but Under JFH QPR were also winning a few games and given the fixtures QPR played and lost under Ollie, who's to say that they wouldn't have won at least 2 of those as well as a few draws. Ipswich were struggling for goals, Wolves hadnt won in about 10, and Rotherham are just not winning, yet they all beat QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              That's possible, but Under JFH QPR were also winning a few games and given the fixtures QPR played and lost under Ollie, who's to say that they wouldn't have won at least 2 of those as well as a few draws. Ipswich were struggling for goals, Wolves hadnt won in about 10, and Rotherham are just not winning, yet they all beat QPR.

Lol under jimmy we`d not get out of our own half and probably muster one or two attempts on goal, we played the shiitttest football ever under him makes me laugh you trying to make a good point for the inexperienced jimmy whos managed burton in the english leagues he made sure we had no confidence in attacking whatsoever!

Comment

Never wanted Ollie here, but theres no denying theres been big step up in performances and an all round better atmosphere around the club.

Even if Jimbo had stayed and we'd maybe won or drawn any of the games we lost on that recent losing run, we'd still been relagated with him. We was proper $hit under him and was only a matter of time untill he take us on his very own losing run.

Got a feeling we're guna be safe this season under Ollie, a feeling I NEVER ONCE had under JFH!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Under JFH we would have most likely at best lost to Ipswich, drawn Wolves and drawn Rotherham. IMO, those 2 points are worth not getting if I don't have to watch us play in our own half all season.

Comment

Bumping for tarbie

Comment

And for rodman

Comment

Olly Olly Olly

Comment

Helpful. And collegial.

Comment

Lol im glad you agree 77

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Bumping for tarbie
                              Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              And for rodman
                              No doubt we'll be treated to posts aimed at you during our next spell of poor results.

Oh Joy !!

Comment

Can I ask how we have managed to turn a glorious 3 wins on the trot into a goading gloatfest?

Comment

Working...
                                X