This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    And that's a figment or your imagination and all!
    So when I call you tarbs, I get an earful, yet it's OK for ginge to call you it. Can't be asked with you.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      So when I call you tarbs, I get an earful, yet it's OK for ginge to call you it. Can't be asked with you.
      Eh?

What is this, have a pop at Tarbie evening? Anyone else?!!
      Last edited by Tarbie; 02-01-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Good banter Pinkie but a couple of wins while great isn't everything. Only a few of the usual suspects wanted Ollie sacked while plenty of good posters voiced concern that he may not have been the best candidate for the job. I really hope we can push on now but jury is certainly still out.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Course it's ok for me, I'm the daddy round here...
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Course it's ok for me, I'm the daddy round here...
            Don't even get what he's on about anyway mate. Never had a pop at anyone for calling me Tarbs that I can remember. Some of my mates even call me that!

Comment

Can we change the title to .......

The rub your nose in it thread 😃
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

The rub your nose in it thread ��
                Probably about right mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

The rub your nose in it thread ��
                  Seen plenty of those from doom mongers during the loss run mate. Works both ways.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Good banter Pinkie but a couple of wins while great isn't everything. Only a few of the usual suspects wanted Ollie sacked while plenty of good posters voiced concern that he may not have been the best candidate for the job. I really hope we can push on now but jury is certainly still out.
                    Alright brian,i never said we're great but great ollies broke that bad run and with chopping and changing a weakened team! Still impressive stuff to me and quality goals to boot! In bits you can see what ollies installing and in bits we are trying to play some good stuff, but obviously its going to take time! But our battling to the last minutes looking impressive compared to how we used to be!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Haha nice one pinkie , a lot on here jump the gun to quickly!!' Some saying well under Jimmy we would've at least got draws. Well you could of had 6 and lost 2 , we've lost 6 and won 2. Same points , as I said will laugh my bowlarks off when olly gets it right!!
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

For f ucks sake lads ,this was obviously meant as a light hearted thread , f uck me most us must have been out celebrating( ie pissed )as we were posting , nothing serious .dont take the dig to heart lads ,were all on the same team ! pinky deserves hes moment .hopfefully we`ll run with now
                        Its been so miserable on here here lately ,lets crack on ,enjoy it
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          For f ucks sake lads ,this was obviously meant as a light hearted thread , f uck me most us must have been out celebrating( ie pissed )as we were posting , nothing serious .dont take the dig to heart lads ,were all on the same team ! pinky deserves hes moment .hopfefully we`ll run with now
                          I think most are joking. There was a moment a couple of posts back where we all got a little confused, but I believe or at least hope that post was alcohol fueled
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            I just think when you start a thread with people's names in the title specifically to have a dig at them you're asking for trouble. And that's before I even mention the things on here that I'm being told that I said, even though I didn't.

Not sure if anyone else has, but I certainly ain't started threads like that aimed at Pinkie.

All I'm guilty of is disliking Ian Holloway as a manager. But that's not a new thing, I've thought he's a clown for over a decade. What am I meant to do? Not be honest cos he's our manager now?
                            Last edited by Tarbie; 03-01-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              I just think when you start a thread with people's names in the title specifically to have a dig at them you're asking for trouble. And that's before I even mention the things on here that I'm being told that I said, even though I didn't.

Not sure if anyone else has, but I certainly ain't started threads like that aimed at Pinkie.

All I'm guilty of is disliking Ian Holloway as a manager. But that's not a new thing, I've thought he's a clown for over a decade. What am I meant to do? Not be honest cos he's our manager now?
                              If your asking me , no , say your opinion mate , it all makes for good debate .
                              Personally i didnt see it as Pinky calling you out ,just a bit of light hearted banter , but thats just my take .
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                I think most are joking. There was a moment a couple of posts back where we all got a little confused, but I believe or at least hope that post was alcohol fueled
                                Of. Course it's banter.

Everyone is happy that we won.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X