This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.a.o. Tarbie, stanis, rodman etc

Tarbie jimmys paypal details are on there way to you for youre bet & wheres stanis & rodman, youre abit quiet tonight???!!!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

That's a very fair shout Pinks. I've not been as outspoken as you these last few weeks bit I've quietly agreed with every word you've said. Lap it up mate

Comment

Ha thanks stan, thought i might be getting a roasting but goto take it while i can ive had 6 games worth of it lol you can see we`re growing in confidence very slowly!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Tarbie jimmys paypal details are on there way to you for youre bet & wheres stanis & rodman, youre abit quiet tonight???!!!
        a.) Never had that bet. Know better than lumping on anything like that over a throw away comment on a message board.
        b.) Don't ever remember starting a thread calling you out?

As I've said on other threads, pleased to be proven wrong with these 2 victories and I hope Ollie keeps it going!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          a.) Never had that bet. Know better than lumping on anything like that over a throw away comment on a message board.
          b.) Don't ever remember starting a thread calling you out?

As I've said on other threads, pleased to be proven wrong with these 2 victories and I hope Ollie keeps it going!
          Tarbie take it on the chin, i could bring up some of youre comments but cant be bothered as chuffed we`ve won again

Comment

Tarbie take it on the chin, i could bring up some of youre comments but cant be bothered as chuffed we`ve won again
            Ain't nothing to take on the chin mate. As I said previously, over the moon to win 2 on the bounce.

Just don't think there is any need for threads calling people out. Nobody has been digging you out, only your idol Holloway!
            Last edited by Tarbie; 02-01-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Ain't nothing to take on the chin mate. As I said previously, over the moon to win 2 on the bounce.

Just don't think there is any need for threads calling people out. Nobody has been digging you out, only your Idol Holloway!
              There's worse culprits here than you tbf Tarbie

Comment

Just don't think there is any need for threads calling people out. Nobody has been digging you out, only your idol Holloway!
                To be fair, there are always threads digging out "happy clappers" and all that Tarbs. Can't blame Pinkie for biting back a bit. Though I will say I think he's got the wrong man here lol.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  There's worse culprits here than you tbf Tarbie
                  All I've ever given is my honest opinion on things mate. Don't remember ever digging out any other fans for their own opinions.

I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong, and I've love for Ollie to get a run going and prove me wrong!

Comment

It's only banter that's all that's what makes the forum great in mho

Comment

Its hardly calling you out tarbie, its having abit of banter as you was adamant we werent going to score ever again this season or win & wanted to bet on it but wouldnt you tart

Comment

Its hardly calling you out tarbie, its having abit of banter as you was adamant we werent going to score ever again this season or win
                        And that's a figment or your imagination and all!

Comment

You tell em pinks, we can big up the team and ollie until saturday at the very least!!

Comment

I admire your backing pinkie but I can see why fans do have issue with Holloway. I be honest and say I didn't want him back but his here and I back him but like others he baffles me for example Saturday played 451 got a good shape manning was neat and tidy we look organised today we look completely confused with the 433 manning and cousins look so confused with there postion and not sure weather to tuck in etc soon as we went 442 we so much better cousins look better the pole winger look better Washington look better , I think if we sticks too simples not over complicated with 433 or 442 add a few then we improve and build a solid base

Comment

422 I ment 🙈

Comment

Working...
                              X