FYI Nasser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI Nasser.

Would like to see if you have it mate the info on Pawel Wszolek for us this season? Appearances, Minutes on pitch, Assists and Goals please?

I think this kid is gonna be a diamond. Great goal today.

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Would like to see if you have it mate the info on Pawel Wszolek for us this season? Appearances, Minutes on pitch, Assists and Goals please?

I think this kid is gonna be a diamond. Great goal today.
    That ball from Onuoha was something special. But what a first touch from Pawel, and that finish was calm as anything. Brilliant stuff.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      That ball from Onuoha was something special. But what a first touch from Pawel, and that finish was calm as anything. Brilliant stuff.
      Yeh lovely goal, a bit similar to Routledge v Coventry all those years ago from an outrageous Adel pass. Kill first touch and past the keeper and goal. Beautiful simplicity.

Comment

Yeah fantastic pass and goal, also cillas volley was quality, great to have some quality goals for once
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Yeh lovely goal, a bit similar to Routledge v Coventry all those years ago from an outrageous Adel pass. Kill first touch and past the keeper and goal. Beautiful simplicity.
          Wasn't that Reading away?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Excellent goal all round. Hope we can maybe make a deal for him in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Yeah fantastic pass and goal, also cillas volley was quality, great to have some quality goals for once
              Sylla goal had some leather behind it Pinks

Comment

Both goals were very well taken and looks like in Sylla and Wsolev we got two decent players! Compliment them with a few championship Savy additions and we could have a decent competitive championship team!

Does anyone know if we have a agreement to purchase him at the end of his loan?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Nah that's a different goal Frag. Certain this was at HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Coventry at home. Taarabt dinked a ball over with the outside of his boot, first class touch and finish from Routs.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just got back home, last day in Lebanon.

Wszolek has a 3 goals and 2 assists in 802 minutes of league football (a direct goal involvement every 160.4 minutes). When starting a match in his preferred AMR position, his match rating is 7.12 and he has scored and assisted only in that role. Brought on as a sub or played elsewhere from the start, his performances haven't been nearly as good. Looks a real talent with good composure and a great mind.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How did our other Nasser play when he came on 2nd half?
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Nasser isn't a bad player, comfy on the ball but yesterday he was too comfy st one point and he lost the ball just inside their half and had players waiting in their box for a cross. They ended up one on one with Nedum and luckily the Leicester loaned lad, Townsend, didn't finish as well as his first goal!

Tbf he looks ok but right now we don't need show ponies is my honest opinion.

Comment

Yeah I agree Rich, when he came on I thought he could give us a bit of craft but he seemed to want to beat his man 2 or 3 times and ended up getting snuffed out.

Could be a good player if there was a final product from him.

Comment

https://youtu.be/HCzpE-Zt1ks

Routledge goal v Coventry

Comment

Working...
                              X