No announcement yet.

FYI Nasser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Khayati ain't good enough IMO, thought he was dreadful when he came on.

Couldn't understand why he came on over Shodipo.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      First appearance under Ollie, so maybe he just wanted to see how he fared in a game. Seems like he's giving everyone in the squad a clean slate under a new manager.

Comment

El Khayati ain't good enough IMO, thought he was dreadful when he came on.

Dreadful is harsh imo. He caused their right back some problems when he came on, perhaps not as many problems as Shodipo would've caused though. Still don't think he's up to it at this level though. Then again, I don't blame Ollie for wanting to have a look at him.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Just got back home, last day in Lebanon.

Wszolek has a 3 goals and 2 assists in 802 minutes of league football (a direct goal involvement every 160.4 minutes). When starting a match in his preferred AMR position, his match rating is 7.12 and he has scored and assisted only in that role. Brought on as a sub or played elsewhere from the start, his performances haven't been nearly as good. Looks a real talent with good composure and a great mind.
          Cheers bud. A goal or assist in better than 1 in 2. Not a bad start from the fella, hopefully he pushes on from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Dreadful is harsh imo. He caused their right back some problems when he came on, perhaps not as many problems as Shodipo would've caused though. Still don't think he's up to it at this level though. Then again, I don't blame Ollie for wanting to have a look at him.
            Did worse than good IMO - gave the ball away cheaply a couple of times where they nearly broke.
            I also think nearly everyone in the ground knows what he's going to do when he gets the ball on the left.. cut inside, cut inside, cut inside.

Comment

I think he can do some good taking on players on the wing and getting balls in but he loses the ball too often in the middle of the park for my liking. He just needs to concentrate on what good he can do and he could be a very useful sub.

Comment

Did worse than good IMO - gave the ball away cheaply a couple of times where they nearly broke.
                I also think nearly everyone in the ground knows what he's going to do when he gets the ball on the left.. cut inside, cut inside, cut inside.
                I'll give you that, he's extremely predictable.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

A poor mans Taarabt

Comment

A skint mans Taarabt.

Comment

Nasser should be played very advanced and as wide as possible. Can't risk him losing the ball when he's playing deep. Use him as an impact attacker (not a sub midfielder to bring us control) who will just be direct, take on his man and hopefully create a chance. Final product isn't consistent, nor are his dribbles, but he does things enough that they're likely to eventually work.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Both goals were very well taken and looks like in Sylla and Wsolev we got two decent players! Compliment them with a few championship Savy additions and we could have a decent competitive championship team!

Does anyone know if we have a agreement to purchase him at the end of his loan?
                        I'm sure we have an option to buy at the end of the season

Comment

Working...
                        X