No announcement yet.

Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really like Mackie's passion for football, good fit here, like Clint.

We need him now.

But, we shouldn't rely on a Mackie to start every game, as he's the type of player that in the past, will disrupt our own performance in a game where we are playing well. He will especially be found out if we ever push on up the table.

He's great for a scrap, and i feel bad calling him out.

Comment

Never been his keenest admirer, but hands up for his energy and aggression which inspires the team and fans. Well done.

Comment

I think he's a turd footballer but he truly gives everything. 8 months out and play twice in 48 hours, thats what you call giving your all for the club. Polar opposite to Sandro the wanchorrrrrr

Comment

Thought he did great today and really helped pawel in the 2nd half. Not the best technically but in the position we are in he is priceless as he gets those around him playing. Wins a lot of free kicks and makes defenders defend and is a total pain in the #### the whole game.

Comment

MOTM

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              MOTM
              This site is going to the dogs, no MOTM anymore and no weekly banker updates, what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                No coincidence that he comes in and we win immediately. Not the biggest fan of his talen as I dont think he has much, but his attitude is infectious and can only rub off on other players positively. Well done JM.
                Cc

Not so sure it's about Mackie being in the team and he works hard not my cup of tea very limited othe than his work but I think it's a bit about who's not in the team Luongo & Chery for starters, both don't work hard enough, more hard working midfield today, other than Cousins who I thought was poor again, don't really get him, 2 poles did well especially Pavel worked back well and a threat going forward, Sylla has to play every game, looks like the only forward we have who can score, , a fortunate win don't think Ipswich deserved to lose but that's football the same happened to us v Derby

Comment

The fact he played 2 x 90 minutes in 3 days after 8/9 months out speaks volumes. Exactly what we needed in the present moment

Comment

Ive got alot of respect for Mackie hes what i call a player who plays to his strenghs and competes for every single ball
                    R's

Comment

Not my kind of player but you can't deny he gives us something we've been missing badly. Fair play to him. More of the same please Jamie.

Comment

A pretty average player but always gives 100% for QPR, yes I would have him as captain over ned

Comment

gets in the faces of the oppo , works hard , gee's his team mates up and puts 100% in every game . would make my 11 each week

Comment

I think some credit goes to Ollie for playing him.. if I'm honest before these two games I'm not sure I would have and yet now he would be one of the first names on the team sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              I think most of the gripe came when we were in the Prem, where he was a bit of a headless chicken. Steady championship player imo.
                              Agree with this mate. Seems to be his level. Great attitude. Who saw him geeing the crowd up. And it worked!

Comment

He's like a wasp at a pinic. No matter what you do he keeps coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X