Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!

Not getting over excited, much but damn it feels good to get back to back wins!!!

Well done Ollie & the lads. Let's get another!!

Great feeling ain't it Jim I'm buzzing after that
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

So happy for them, and us tbh.

Let Ollie get a couple in and let's judge him then. Can't get any worse than it's been but what a great attitude and resilience shown to reverse 6 losses on the trot.

Comment

Agree jimmy, always had faith in him but not in the ollie haters, so pleased for him to get two good wins even with a weakened squad
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I won't lie Pinks. Never wanted him back and don't think he's the answer but there's no doubt he's what we needed in some capacity right now, someone who gives a sh!t about our club, but calling for his head after 4 games by some was embarrassing. He's here, let's back him 100% and see where we go.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            I won't lie Pinks. Never wanted him back and don't think he's the answer but there's no doubt he's what we needed in some capacity right now, someone who gives a sh!t about our club, but calling for his head after 4 games by some was embarrassing. He's here, let's back him 100% and see where we go.
            Top post Jim. Buzzing!
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Fair play jimmy, but atleast you was still prepaired to give him time & agree the behavior of some on heres been embarrising, what was it tarbie reckoned we wasnt going to get anbother goal let alone lol, definately some eggs on faces lol, & things will improve quality wise once we`ve brought a few new players in and a few out!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Fair play jimmy, but atleast you was still prepaired to give him time & agree the behavior of some on heres been embarrising, what was it tarbie reckoned we wasnt going to get anbother goal let alone lol, definately some eggs on faces lol, & things will improve quality wise once we`ve brought a few new players in and a few out!
                I bet him £1000 we'd get a win!

We may not win again but it would of been the easiest bag I'd of ever earned I know that! Lol

Comment

I bet him £1000 we'd get a win!

We may not win again but it would of been the easiest bag I'd of ever earned I know that! Lol
                  Haha track him down jimmy

Comment

calling for his head after 4 games by some was embarrassing.
                    Absolutely insanity wasn't it Jim especially after already sacking another manager mid-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Absolutely insanity wasn't it Jim especially after already sacking another manager mid-season.
                      Completely bonkers Stan. What's happened to our fans? Don't like get rid attitude. Christ I know we've been dealt some bad hands at times but people need to keep their feet on the ground and remember we're QPR. We are a small club, we are not going to have a lot of success regardless of the money put in. We're just not built for it.

Really hope people get behind Ollie now and really help us push the team on to another win in our next game.

Comment

Couldnt agree more, as said in another post its like some want us to lose to carry on there moaning, and when we`ve won theyve all gone quiet, very odd really tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Agree but you just never know what LF and TF would have been thinking if we had lost at Wolves and the run continued, look what happened with Bradley at Swansea, these owners are sometimes less than patient and a 8 or 10 match losing streak can get almost anyone sacked! It's going the right way now and Ollie will have some deserved time to sort this!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Couldnt agree more, as said in another post its like some want us to lose to carry on there moaning, and when we`ve won theyve all gone quiet, very odd really tbh
                            Let's see who's got the decency to come out and credit the lads. It's only fair if you dish it out you eat humble pie when it goes the other way.

Comment

Let's see who's got the decency to come out and credit the lads. It's only fair if you dish it out you eat humble pie when it goes the other way.
                              I've said the same before Jim, without naming names there are a few on here who only ever make any noise when things aren't going well. Never give credit when it's due at all.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2