Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I've said the same before Jim, without naming names there are a few on here who only ever make any noise when things aren't going well. Never give credit when it's due at all.
    Genuinely do believe some get off on us failing, they shout from the roof tops when things go badly and go into hiding when we are doing well. Very embarrassing IMO.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Great energy from the team and while not the best football we will ever see the result is more important right now so fair play to Ollie and lets hope the corner has been turned.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        I won't lie Pinks. Never wanted him back and don't think he's the answer but there's no doubt he's what we needed in some capacity right now, someone who gives a sh!t about our club, but calling for his head after 4 games by some was embarrassing. He's here, let's back him 100% and see where we go.
        Agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Genuinely do believe some get off on us failing, they shout from the roof tops when things go badly and go into hiding when we are doing well. Very embarrassing IMO.
          I agree mate. They love it. Proper embarrassment.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Fair play jimmy, but atleast you was still prepaired to give him time & agree the behavior of some on heres been embarrising, what was it tarbie reckoned we wasnt going to get anbother goal let alone lol, definately some eggs on faces lol, & things will improve quality wise once we`ve brought a few new players in and a few out!
            You're exaggerating now mate. All I said was in my eyes there was a good chance he wouldn't win another game for us. Happy to be proven wrong and pleased as punch tonight!
            Last edited by Tarbie; 02-01-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Fair play jimmy, but atleast you was still prepaired to give him time & agree the behavior of some on heres been embarrising, what was it tarbie reckoned we wasnt going to get anbother goal let alone lol, definately some eggs on faces lol, & things will improve quality wise once we`ve brought a few new players in and a few out!
              This. We've played much better under ollie and actually look like we have a chance to develop into a solid side with the right signings. Would kill for winnal and hourihane here

Comment

As Flavio would say, "Who are these people, I want their names".

Comment

Chuffed for Ollie and the lads!! Well battled today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    You're exaggerating now mate. All I said was in my eyes there was a good chance he wouldn't win another game for us. Happy to be proven wrong and pleased as punch tonight!
                    Really wish you'd of taken that bet pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                      As Flavio would say, "Who are these people, I want their names".
                      Haha quality

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Really wish you'd of taken that bet pal.
                        Bet you do mate. Wasn't born yesterday though.

Buy you a pint next time I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Bet you do mate. Wasn't born yesterday though.

Buy you a pint next time I'm back!
                          Top man

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I've said the same before Jim, without naming names there are a few on here who only ever make any noise when things aren't going well. Never give credit when it's due at all.
                            Too true, I have been sick and tired of some of the #### posted in the last 7-10 days about Ollie and the club. Things aren't all sorted after just 2 wins but it's not an overnight fix, lets see where we are in 1-2 years time rather than just give someone 4-5 games.

Comment

Working...
                            X