No announcement yet.

Winning Goal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb finish looked like s strikers goal strong to hold off defender great touch, and cool finish, a few of us have been baffled why he hasn't played enough? he's always looked pretty accomplished on the ball

Comment

From the start of the season he's looked a class above the rest of this side - strong, good close control, produces a good cross and can score. The mystery is how few appearances he's made this season - should have been the first name on the team sheet from the start of the season. He's scored at international level, so should be worth a few goals in the Championship - must be a priority to turn into a permanent signing in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        When people stop calling Nedum nervous Ned I will stop calling him the pole
        It's hardly his fault. Call him Pavel

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Can we start calling him by his name chaps? Been here long enough to get some respect
          Respect,what are you on about ? of course people respect him but he comes from Poland so he is a Pole,just like i live in Great Britain and a Brit,if i am called a brit i dont get upset,dont think it's disrespectful for anyone to say that,jeez i wondered where all these PC people were living, now i know,bring back free speech :o)

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
            Respect,what are you on about ? of course people respect him but he comes from Poland so he is a Pole,just like i live in Great Britain and a Brit,if i am called a brit i dont get upset,dont think it's disrespectful for anyone to say that,jeez i wondered where all these PC people were living, now i know,bring back free speech :o)
            Wszolek wouldn't give a monkeys if anyone called him 'Pole' don't think the Polish are that sensitive that way. Still better to call him Pawel tho, just better manners.

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking !! No one moans about the big f arking German!!
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I didn't mean it an Pc or un PC way. I think you're looking for PC things or people trying to make it a PC thing when it's not there. Just think hes been here 6 months, call him by his bloody name!

Comment

Kids were dancing around a pole at half time and Ipswich were dancing around a Pole in midfield...... Boysiuk.

Comment

Call him Totem or dancer or north or south or May or a vote although spelt a little different (Poll)

Whatever we call him he is now doing the business
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X