Nedum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedum

Hope they don't move Hall into midfield to accommodate him, but can't make lynch captain then bench next game.

Said it on the other post. A Hall and Lynch central defensive partnership is such a no-brainer!

Comment

I hope so too. Hall and lynch would be my preffered pairing with furlong as rb rather than perch or onouha. Cant see it happening though as ned will more than likely be right back in the side again today, manning will be dropped too imo but i hope not as my all accounts he had a good game

Comment

I think Ned will be recalled but he shouldn't be. Captain band should be irrelevant as he's not good enough.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't change a winning team. Thought we were fine at the back. Hall was back to his best, made some vital blocks and much more composed on the ball than Ned who treats it like a hot potato. Lynch did well too, combines well with Hall and makes a better captain as he's more vocal. Ned is good back up but no more for me, and will hopefully be pushed further down the pecking order once Caulker is back. (And if Olly (the poster) is reading this - he's not a scapegoat, it's a genuine opinion.)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Don't change a winning team. Thought we were fine at the back. Hall was back to his best, made some vital blocks and much more composed on the ball than Ned who treats it like a hot potato. Lynch did well too, combines well with Hall and makes a better captain as he's more vocal. Ned is good back up but no more for me, and will hopefully be pushed further down the pecking order once Caulker is back. (And if Olly (the poster) is reading this - he's not a scapegoat, it's a genuine opinion.)
            Great post Stan and you've saved the day. That olly bloke gets on my #### and should stick to what he's good at. Hosting Competitions!

Comment

He's not a scapegoat, he's a very naughty boy!

Comment

Ned has been our main problem for a long time he constantly looses his man at cb pays slightly better at rb back still seems away with the fairys when comes to marking

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                  Ned has been our main problem for a long time he constantly looses his man at cb pays slightly better at rb back still seems away with the fairys when comes to marking
                  Dunne helped cover up his flaws, too many fans don't appreciate this. He needs someone vocal alongside him and hall isn't that player albeit he's our priority hence why we should sell an overpaid Ned

Comment

We've gotta remember that we only had a game 2 days ago, so we'll inevitably make some changes. I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch is rested, especially as he was rushed back for the Wolves game from injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X