Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which defender would we start on if Ned went?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Ned's been a scapegoat for way too long, there'll be a honeymoon period for those that dislike him where they praise everything for maybe a week or two regarding our defence, then Bidwell or Perch, because there is too much love for Hall and Lynch.
    Perch is a good shout for next target too, i'll flip a coin later to decide between perch and bidwell.

In all seriousness, ned isn't a scapegoat, hes just plain crap most of the time for us. Sure he has the odd game every now and then but most of the time he loses concentration or panics and fails to organise the defence properly which as a player whos 30 years old and with what ... 300+ or so games under his belt with most of those being premier league games he should easily be able to do

Comment

In all fairness the two weak links consistently in our defence are Ned and Perch and they get called out on it because their performances are scary at times!

Both give the call away far to much and when they have both been moved on I'll be happy!

Lynch has the odd mistake in him but in general I think him and hall should be our choice partnership going forward!

Comment

Hall has been pants this season but appears no one is prepared to acknowledge it

I thought CB would be our strength but between the four of them they have been woeful

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Hall has been pants this season but appears no one is prepared to acknowledge it

I thought CB would be our strength but between the four of them they have been woeful
          The point is both Ned and hall need to be played alongside an organizer. I hate Ned, but he was v good when played alongside dunne. I have played centre half and you need to think of it as a relationship. Some pairings just don't work. We need to do everything we can to help halls progression as he is still just a young lad and playing alongside Ned is not helping
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Agree WeAre

Comment

If we lost Ned and Caulker will leave too I.imagine in the next 6 months at latest, then we need a new CB.

Comment

I've started on Perch already ...far worse than Ned. Though strangely not that bad when played on the left.

Comment

Working...
                X