Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which defender would we start on if Ned went?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which defender would we start on if Ned went?

There has to be one, right?

Originally posted by Olly View Post
    None if they did there job !

Comment

If we concede a goal, someone's made a mistake?

Comment

The daily coat off the fans post.

Embarrassing yourself.

Comment

No more embarrassing than those who want constant scapegoats.

Comment

I think bidwell next (assuming caulker goes). Hes ex brentford and has put in some dodgey performances on occassion. Hall got our poty last season so hes safe until next season at the very least and lynch is just a solid defender who battles a bit. So yeah for me its bidwell

Comment

No more embarrassing than those who want constant scapegoats.
              Not always someones fault a team score a belter of a goal. So young furlong gets done in the prem by a world class player in sanchez that automatically means we jump on the kid does it. No different to smithies saving 5 1 on 1 5 pens and one goes through his fingersare we then obliged to give him a volley of abuse?

End of the day were fighting to stay up were better of as fans shouting man on or away well played than mouthing off to an individual. I dont think the players have any confidence playing at home as it is without trying to find the next victim of a witch hunt

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                Not always someones fault a team score a belter of a goal. So young furlong gets done in the prem by a world class player in sanchez that automatically means we jump on the kid does it. No different to smithies saving 5 1 on 1 5 pens and one goes through his fingersare we then obliged to give him a volley of abuse?

End of the day were fighting to stay up were better of as fans shouting man on or away well played than mouthing off to an individual. I dont think the players have any confidence playing at home as it is without trying to find the next victim of a witch hunt
                Said that at the time about Furlong, (Sanchez and then Bolassie). I'm not prepared to let the less football educated spew about players on here and then take it to the ground as OK to carry it on there. They are clueless about the damage they do to the team. More people should speak out here. There used to be a teenager and his dad sitting behind me, with the son constantly slagging certain players off every touch. So I glared him and shut them up. They wind it in now.

Comment

Why do we bother replying to these kind of posts. Ned needs a vocal player alongside him ie dunne, but hopefully lynch will be that player and hall is miles better than nervous so move on!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It's obvious isn't it? Anyone who's seen us play this season more than a couple of times could call it. Our best central defensive partnership by a country mile is Grant Hall and Joel Lynch.

Of course the fans will get shirty when we select our best central defender in midfield and despite constantly poor displays, Nedum seems to be immune to being dropped.

Can't blame the fans at all in this case in my opinion!

Comment

Said that at the time about Furlong, (Sanchez and then Bolassie). I'm not prepared to let the less football educated spew about players on here and then take it to the ground as OK to carry it on there. They are clueless about the damage they do to the team. More people should speak out here. There used to be a teenager and his dad sitting behind me, with the son constantly slagging certain players off every touch. So I glared him and shut them up. They wind it in now.
                      Ive got the same sort of thing in mu block, theres about 10 people that surround me that complain about everything our players do. If a player does bad they scream and shout andif they do good they sarcastically applaud them. Sometimes i just listen to music during games haha

Comment

Wasnt having a dig olly just get on my #### driving down from peterborough to hear some clown go on about everything bottom line is if we recruit players with less ability they will make mistakes i watched washington playing for posh gee he hadnt scored for ages no confidence westley brought him of he got booed to be fair to westley he stuck by him then what you know he bangs in 14 odd goals and we snap him up and drain his confidence from the clown jfh giving him 5 mins after he was in hot form. So it aint all fans fault players confidence is low buck stops at training and coaching.

To be fair to ned i think steve bruce took him to sunderland and used him centre mid v chelsea he had a blinder broke up play scored the winner i think from memory. For me the guy dont concentrate to be a captain or worthy of chief nickname just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          The daily coat off the fans post.

Embarrassing yourself.
                          He thinks he's a comedian too

Comment

Ernie Howe. Years ago, at a half empty Grimsby away (I know), some fella kept slowly shouting 'Don't give it to Ernie' the entire game....... It was the slowly that did it, which made most of the funereal atmosphere.

Comment

Ned's been a scapegoat for way too long, there'll be a honeymoon period for those that dislike him where they praise everything for maybe a week or two regarding our defence, then Bidwell or Perch, because there is too much love for Hall and Lynch.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X