No announcement yet.

How big is this transfer window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be great also to get some posters back on here for 2017 it's a great forum and some old posters coming back would be great to see even if we are a shite state of affairs ...support is required even when your club is shite not just the good times.
    Think we have 4000 members or something where are they all lots come on to view but not post.

Comment

I'm sorry but I'm gonna go against the flow.

If we get a decent offer we MUST sell smithies. The club we are being told has changed into a club that buys from the lower leagues and develop them (successful QPR of old) - saying that the club seems to have changed the philiosophy again. Bearing that in mind Smithies would be the first to have done so. This is vital as it shows players that they can be developed at our club, it creates much needed income (and profit) and beds in the idea that we have always been and continue to be a selling club.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        The next transfer window is always the biggest
        yep, will need to try offload whoever we saddle ourselves with in this window.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          I'm sorry but I'm gonna go against the flow.

If we get a decent offer we MUST sell smithies. The club we are being told has changed into a club that buys from the lower leagues and develop them (successful QPR of old) - saying that the club seems to have changed the philiosophy again. Bearing that in mind Smithies would be the first to have done so. This is vital as it shows players that they can be developed at our club, it creates much needed income (and profit) and beds in the idea that we have always been and continue to be a selling club.
          Good shout Awin to be fair we are never going to be big enough to hold onto superstars we do find we never have. We just need to get recruitment right fullstop 1st. I think manning was a harry signing but bottom line at present recruitments been shocking. I think we paid posh about 1.5 less for washington than spuds did for dele ali.

Yep recruiting from lower is a gamble but some diamonds are out there. I like the lad samuelson at whu think hes a blackburn hes our type player got a bit of trickery eye for goal not sure hes owen coyle style of play imo but hes better than luongo and chery

Comment

Working...
          X